Xerox Audio Visual Solutions Announces New Executive Leadership Team
Norcross, GA (PRWEB) February 13, 2013
Xerox Audio Visual Solutions a leading provider of Audio/Visual and Enterprise Collaboration Solutions, is proud to announce its new Executive Leadership Team.
- John Schweizer – President/CEO
- Allan Small – Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Andy Chabassol – Vice President of Sales
- John Boyett – Vice President of Operations
- Jim Uhrinek – Vice President of Services
- James Curry – Director, IT
- Jim Haney – Director, Marketing & Business Development
- Diane Crouch – Director, Employee Development
"This is an exciting time in the industry, and an exciting time for Xerox Audio Visual Solutions. The collision between IT and AV is upon us, and Xerox Audio Visual has assembled and outstanding team of professionals tenured in not only A/V but also IT. The teams’ ability to provide clients a trusted source for audio/visual solutions integrated into their core culture and infrastructure is outstanding! XAV focuses on client objectives around collaboration, efficiency and automation. The goal is to integrate practical solutions into the way you work, facilitating greater impact from messaging and meetings. The IT capabilities of the new team further a client’s ability to achieve sustainability, efficiency and workflow objectives through their A/V initiatives."
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10419211.htm