Research and Markets: Thomas Cook Group plc - 2013 Strategy and SWOT Report
by Business Wire
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqjbdg/thomas_cook_group) has announced the addition of the "Thomas Cook Group plc- Strategy and SWOT Report" company profile to their offering.
Thomas Cook Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Thomas Cook Group plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Thomas Cook Group plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Thomas Cook Group plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Thomas Cook Group plc's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Thomas Cook Group plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Thomas Cook Group (TCG) is one of the leading leisure travel groups in the world. It offers package tours, holiday components and services. The group primarily operates in Europe and the Americas. TCG is headquartered in London, the UK and employed 31,097 people as of September 30, 2011. The group recorded revenues of £9,808.9 million ($15,763.9 million-) during the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 10.3% over FY2010. The increase in revenue was primarily due to modest volume uplift, price increases and revenue contributions from the acquisitions during FY2011. The operating loss of the group was £266.6 million ($428.5 million-) in FY2011, as compared with an operating profit of £167 million ($226.4 million-) in FY2010. The net loss was £520.7 million ($836.8 million-) in FY2011, as compared with a net loss of £2.6 million ($3.5 million-) in FY2010. -Calculated using the constant conversion rate of £1 = $1.6071 for the financial year ended September 30, 2011.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqjbdg/thomas_cook_group