Research and Markets: Thermal Power - Global Strategic Business Report
by Business Wire
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4dpl6j/thermal_power) has announced the addition of the "Thermal Power - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Thermal Power in Billions of Kilowatt-hours. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Power Sector Reforms - An Overview
3. Market Trends & Issues
4. An Overview Of Fuel Sources
5. Thermal Power Generation Equipment: An Overview
6. Technological Developments
7. Recent Industry Activity
8. Strategic Corporate Developments - A Historic Perspective Builder
9. Focus On Select Global Players
1. The United States
6. Middle East & Africa
7. Latin America
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 113 companies including many key and niche players such as
Power Generation Players:
- AES Corporation
- American Electric Power Company
- Beijing Jingneng Thermal Power Co.
- Calpine Corporation
- Duke Energy International
- E.ON Energie AG
- ENDESA S.A
- Enel SpA
- EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg
- International Power Plc
- Mirant Corp.
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
- Southern Company
- Tokyo Electric Power Company Incorporated
- Energy Future Holdings Corp.
- Vattenfall Europe AG;
Power Generation Equipment Manufacturers:
- Alstom Power Systems
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- GE Power Systems
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Rolls-Royce Plc
- Siemens AG
For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4dpl6j/thermal_power