Research and Markets: Global Cloud-based Customer Management Services Market Report 2012-2016 Featuring Microsoft, Oracle, Pegasystems, and Salesforce.com Dominating the Market
by Business Wire
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnjvrc/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Cloud-based Customer Management Services Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Cloud-based Customer Management Services market to grow at a CAGR of 12.66 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for cloud services. The Global Cloud-based Customer Management Services market has also been witnessing an increasing demand for public cloud services among SMEs. However, the issues relating to the security of cloud services could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Pegasystems Inc., and Salesforce.com Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Amazon.com Inc., Amdocs Ltd., Astute Solutions Inc., Google Inc., IBM Corp., NetSuite Inc., Nice Systems Ltd., SAP AG, and Sword Ciboodle Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscape
4.1 Global Cloud-based Customer Management Services Market Forecast
4.2 Global Public Cloud Services Market
4.3 Five Forces Analysis
5. Geographical Segmentation
6. Vendor Landscape
7. Buying Criteria
8. Market Growth Drivers
9. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnjvrc/global