Research and Markets: Competing in the Global Infectious Disease Testing Market - 2013 Features Players Enzo Biochem, SeraCare and Enzo Biochem
by Business Wire
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vgfckz/competing_in_the) has announced the addition of the "Competing in the Global Infectious Disease Testing Market" report to their offering.
This new 1,037-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 177 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US infectious disease testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for nearly 80 infectious disease testing performed in US hospitals, blood banks, physician offices, public health and commercial laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Enzo Biochem
- ID Biomedical
- Life Technology
- Novartis Diagnostics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vgfckz/competing_in_the