Research and Markets: Asia Pacific Organic Food and Beverages Industry Outlook to 2016 - Expanding Distribution Channel to Augment Growth
by Business Wire
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5zgfq5/asia_pacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Organic Food and Beverages Industry Outlook to 2016 - Expanding Distribution Channel to Augment Growth" report to their offering.
The organic food and beverages market in Asia-Pacific has surged in the recent years due to a marked increase in both consumption and production in the region. Though Asia has been slow in adopting the organic trend but in the last 2 -3 years' countries such as Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan have witnessed tremendous growth rates due to the surging organic productivity in these countries. The demand for organic food and beverages in Asia has grown at a CAGR of 12.4% from the period 2006-2011.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of the Global Organic Food and Beverages Industry, 2006-2011.
- The market size of the organic food and beverages market in the regions such as North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, 2006-2011.
- Market Size of Organic Food and Beverages in Japan, Australia, China and India, 2006-2011
- Market segmentation of organic food and beverages market by Products in Japan, Australia, China and Japan, 2011
- Market Share of Distribution Channels in Organic Food and Beverages Industry in Japan, China and India, 2011
- Organic Agricultural Land Development, 2006-2011
- Government Regulations in Organic Food and Beverages Industry in Japan, Australia, China and India
- Competitive landscape of the major players of Organic Food and Beverages Industry in Australia, China and India ,2011
- Future outlook and projections of the basis of revenue in the world and by countries: Japan, Australia, China and India, 2012-2016
- Macroeconomics and industry factors including personal disposable income, urban population, consumer food price index and consumer expenditure on food and beverages.
- Goodman Fielder Limited
- Hain Celestial
- Heinz Company Australia Limited
- Huangshan Guanguing Tea Industrial Co.
- Jalna Dairy Foods Private Limited
- Morarka Organic Foods Private Limited
- Organic India
- Parmalat Australia
- Phalada Agro Research Foundation Pvt. Ltd
- Private Limited
- Pro Organic Farmacy
- Qingdao Changshou Foods
- San Remo Macaroni Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5zgfq5/asia_pacific