NComputing to Sponsor and Exhibit at 2013 Citrix Synergy L.A.
Hands-On Visitor Experience at Booth #306 Features Interactive, Industry-Specific Use-Case Demonstrations for Healthcare, Retail, Finance and More
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/15/13 -- NComputing, the leader in accelerating the adoption of desktop virtualization, today announced it is a Gold sponsor and exhibitor at Citrix Synergy, May 22 - 24, 2013, in Los Angeles, Calif. Throughout the event at Solution Expo booth #306, NComputing will host hands-on, interactive, demonstrations of its award winning N-series Citrix Ready® HDX® verified SoC thin clients for Citrix® environments. Visitors experience first hand how NComputing N-series thin clients enable customers from multiple industries including retail, healthcare, and finance receive maximum return on investments by deploying Citrix virtual desktop environments.
Don't miss NComputing's "Built for Citrix©, Ready for Anything," solutions showcase of industry-specific use-case demonstrations enabled by the latest enhancements to the N-Series product line to be announced during the show.
Join Us at the NComputing Solutions Expo Booth #306
- Meet with NComputing's team of industry experts and experience the difference that N-series HDX-optimized SoC technology can make in Citrix thin client deployments
- Enter to win for a chance at $2,500 in Visa Gift Cards
- Gain valuable insights into the latest trends in desktop virtualization with highly relevant industry examples
Industry-Specific Use-Case Demo Highlights Include:
- Finance: Featuring specialized local bank card and check scanning capabilities
- Healthcare: Featuring Imprivata "tap-in, tap-out, tap-over" session login and authentication with RFID proximity badge readers
- Mobile Healthcare: Featuring Imprivata authentication over WiFi
- Retail: Featuring Virtual Desktop transaction kiosks with touch-screen monitor and receipt printer
- Knowledge Workers: Featuring full HD media application support with secondary display
- Task Workers: Featuring local printing to multiple printers with XenAppRetail: Touch screen
Press Meetings: Available at the booth and dedicated meeting rooms, to schedule please contact Danielle Salvato-Earl, 650-340-1982 email@example.com.
Tweet This: #NComputing to Sponsor, Exhibit at #CitrixSynergy http://bit.ly/xbEu4s
NComputing, Inc. is the leader in accelerating the adoption of desktop virtualization. Removing the barriers through a unique formula of simplicity, performance and value, NComputing's integrated solutions serve global enterprise and mid-market companies in key verticals such as education, healthcare and government. With over 20 million daily users in 140 countries, the company is fueling the adoption of desktop virtualization faster than any other in the world. To learn more, visit http://www.ncomputing.com.
Note: All product and company names are trademarks of their respective companies.
Citrix®, Citrix Ready® and HDX are trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Kulesa Faul for NComputing