MicroStrategy Recognizes Kronos for Excellence in Analytics
by Business Wire
Kronos Incorporated has been recognized as Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of the Year by MicroStrategy® Incorporated. The MicroStrategy Annual Partner Awards showcase organizations that maximize MicroStrategy technology to deliver superior solutions to end users or customers.
- Kronos seamlessly integrates the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Platform™ into its Workforce Analytics™ solution.
- Workforce Analytics gives business leaders, operational executives, and front line managers the power of real-time access to labor analytics, enabling them to make fact-based decisions that impact their bottom line.
- Kronos also leveraged the MicroStrategy Mobile Platform when developing Workforce Tablet™ to provide customers with on-the-go access to rich labor analytics and reporting.
- The award was presented to Kronos at MicroStrategy’s 16th annual user conference, MicroStrategy World 2013.
- MicroStrategy is a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence and mobile software.
- Jim Welch, chief product officer, Kronos
“With our Workforce Analytics solution, we help organizations effectively plan their future workforce needs to control labor costs and optimize business outcomes. We leverage MicroStrategy technology to deliver our powerful workforce analytics application to customers. We are honored to be recognized by MicroStrategy for our innovative approach to solving critical business issues for our customers.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000®— use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2013 Kronos Incorporated.All rights reserved.Kronos is a registered trademark and Workforce Analytics is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.