Dual-Supply, High-Precision Operational Amplifier Designed for Front-End Amplifier Applications
by Business Wire
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today introduced a high precision amplifier offering the industry’s best combination of offset voltage, voltage thermal drift, bandwidth, slew rate and voltage noise for front-end amplifier circuits. The ADA4077-2 operational amplifier is specifically suited for applications in process control, chemical and environmental monitoring, motor control and electronic test and instrumentation due to its high DC precision with noise, speed and supply current applicable for the designs.
- View the ADA4077-2 product pages, download the data sheet and order samples: http://www.analog.com/ADA4077-2
- Get your questions answered by ADI engineers on EngineerZone®, ADI’s online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/community/amplifiers/operational-amplifiers
The ADA4077-2 has a typical bandwidth of 3.9 MHz and 7-nV/√Hz voltage noise at 1 kHz while consuming only 400 µA typical at 25°C with ±15-Vdc nominal power supplies. Available in two grades for offset and thermal drift, the device provides design engineers with the flexibility to meet budget and packaging requirements.
Compared to its closest competition, the ADA4077-2 offers higher speed with lower noise, offset and drift while consuming less power, making the ADA4077-2 an ideal, cost-effective op amp for use in front end sensor interface in applications such as process control input modules, where high accuracy, precision, and linearity are critical to accurate measurement of sensor output.
ADA4077-2 Precision Operational Amplifier Key Features:
- Low offset voltage: 25µV maximum (B-Grade)
- Low offset voltage drift: 0.25 µV/°C maximum (B-Grade)
- Low input bias current: <1.0 nA maximum
- Input voltage range: V- +1.2 V to V+ -2 V
- Low noise: 7 nV/√Hz typical
- Low supply current: 400 µA per amplifier typical
- Specified for dual voltage supply operation from ±5 V to ±15 V
Availability, Pricing and Complementary Products
|Now||Now||-40°C to +125°C||$3.81||SOIC-8|
|Now||Now||-40°C to +125°C||$1.44||SOIC-8|
|Now||Now||-40°C to +125°C||$ 1.44||MSOP-8|
About Analog Devices
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data-conversion and signal-conditioning technologies, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index. http://www.analog.com
To subscribe to ADI's News Feed http://www.analog.com/en/homepage/news.xml
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
To subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, visit: http://www.analog.com/library/analogDialogue/