Aster Group to Exhibit at SAP Financials 2013; IDEXX Laboratories and The Schwan Food Company Presenting Their BPC Case Studies
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) March 19, 2013
Aster Group, one of the largest selling and consulting partners for SAP’s Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) application, is an exhibiting sponsor of the Financials 2013 event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas March 19th -21st.
During the event, Aster Group representatives will be on hand at Booth #1239 to discuss the value of automating the planning and consolidations processes with SAP BPC.
Two of Aster Group’s clients are also featured as presenters on the event agenda.
IDEXX Laboratories will be presenting a case study on their successful implementation of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 version for SAP NetWeaver to streamline financial planning at the organization. Hear firsthand how IDEXX:
- Set up the technical environment for BPC and implemented a cost center planning in time for use in its 2013 budget process
- Allocated time and resources to the technical and functional steps of the project
- Established design principles around selecting dimensions and models and the potential impact of those decisions on application performance
- Handled training and change management for finance managers, financial analysts, and cost center managers
The Schwan Food Company will be presenting two sessions during the event.
During the first session, Schwan’s will give a case study on how they streamlined enterprise-wide analytics and increased visibility into business operations. This session explores the processes and tools deployed by The Schwan Food Company to enable enterprise-wide analytics. Get lessons from the company on:
- Scoping and requirements gathering to ensure that the needs of four distinct business units – consumer brands, food service, home service, and global supply chain – are met
- Leveraging a self-service portal to ensure decisions are based on the most accurate and up-to-date information
- Reaching an agreement and setting policy on a common look, feel, and navigation path for its enterprise dashboards and reports
During the second session, Schwan’s will present a case study on how they are leveraging SAP HANA for results-oriented business analytics. They will provide insight into how The Schwan Food Company deployed SAP HANA to turn data from multiple sources into business relevant information suited for analytics. Drawing on experiences from the company's successes and challenges, the speaker will:
- Examine the SAP HANA solution architecture utilized to integrate data from multiple SAP and non-SAP internal and external data sources (that were previously difficult to integrate)
- Recommend strategies to drive leadership buy in, stakeholder commitment, and end user adoption
- Identify specific use cases that have high value for the business
To learn more about Aster Group, visit http://www.astergroup.com.
About Aster Group
Aster Group is a leader in Enterprise Performance Management and one of SAP's largest selling and consulting partners for the SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) application. Aster Group has over 250 clients and has built over 500 applications throughout the United States and Canada. By utilizing a combination of functional business experience, product expertise, and industry best practices, Aster Group enables clients to maximize the business value of their solution.
Aster Group's services include: SAP BPC implementation services (NetWeaver and Microsoft SQL), upgrades, help desk, remote administration, online and onsite training courses, health check assessments, technical services, and end-to-end Business Intelligence.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/3/prweb10542742.htm