Analog Devices’ nanoDAC+™ Converters Expand Industry’s Best D/A Converter Performance and Smallest Packages
by Business Wire
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) introduced today the AD5689R D/A converter. This 16-bit dual nanoDAC+ continues the series of ADIs nanoDAC® products offering high performance in smaller packages. With relative accuracy of ±2-LSB INL, 2-ppm/°C 2.5-V reference, and space saving packages, this combination allows analog designers to address a wider range of applications without having to trade off performance for footprint. The series provides a straightforward pin compatible 10-bit to 16-bit upgrade/downgrade path for applications in a wide range of markets including communications infrastructure, industrial process control, healthcare and instrumentation.
- Download data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards: http://www.analog.com/AD5689R
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com
- Find latest information on nanoDAC solutions from ADI: http://www.analog.com/nanodac
The AD5689R also includes useful pin functions such as VLOGIC facilitating 1.8-V, 3-V and 5-V logic levels and a GAIN pin enabling the output range to be doubled. The series has both SPI and I2C interface options.
AD5689R 16-bit nanoDAC+ Key Features:
- ±2 LSB-INL max - suits open loop applications
- 2-ppm/°C 2.5-V reference – saves board space and removes calibration requirements over temperature
- Total Unadjusted Error 2-mV - eliminates need for initial calibration/adjustment
- 3-mm × 3-mm 16-lead LFCSP and 16-lead TSSOP - for shrinking board/module sizes
- 4-KV HBM ESD rating - provides system robustness
Pricing, Availability and Dual nanoDAC Options
The AD5689R can be designed into circuits for PLC, I/O cards applications with ADI’s AD5750-2 which is a single-channel, low cost, precision voltage/current output driver amplifier.
About Analog Devices
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Celebrating over 40 years as a leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices' common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “ADI” and is included in the S&P 500 Index. For more information: http://www.analog.com
To subscribe to ADI's News Feed
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at:http://www.analog.com/library/analogDialogue/subscribe.html