1. The Leapfrog LeapPad 2 learning tablet has been upgraded with more memory, front-and-back cameras and over 325 educational games and apps. Price: $99.
2. It's back. FURBY, that is. These fuzzy friends with the LED eyes make their comeback in 10 bold colors. Price: $54.
3. The Hot Wheels Terrain Twister R/C Vehicle can conquer snow, water, dirt, grass and other tough terrains. Price: $84.88.
4. For $49.97, the Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Play Set conjures a Medieval world of adventure. $49.97.
5. Does your daughter's Barbie need a vacation? The iconic doll and and her three sisters can take a glamorous trip on the Barbie Sisters Cruise Ship, priced at $72.97.
6. Kids can sing along with the Lalaloopsy Silly Hair doll Star Harmony B. Sharp. Change her hairstyle to watch her perform a new ditty. Retail price: $59.96.
1. The 1D Collector Dolls feature all five members of the singing group One Direction. Dolls Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis are $19.99 each.
2. Jake's Musical Pirate Ship Bucky from Fisher-Price is based on the Disney Jr. TV show Jake and the Never Land Pirates. Price: $44.99.
3. With the Gelarti Designer Studio, kids can create and customize their own gel stickers. The new sets from Moose Toys from $9.99 to $24.99.
4. Toys R Us's exclusive Tabeo tablet, made especially for kids (complete with parental controls), retails for $149.99.
5. The Y-Volution YFliker F1 Scooter is three-wheeled, lightweight and retails for $99.99.
6. The Wii U from Nintendo is the next generation of the hot item, introducing two-screen console gaming. Already sold out due to pre-orders, it will be available again on Nov. 18. Price unavailable.