Paycheck Planning Calculators
When planning your month-to-month expenses, use our paycheck calculators to avoid overspending. The paycheck calculators can be a solid first step in getting on track with your finances. Whether you're on salary or hourly, using 401(k) or counting bonuses, the paycheck calculators can be an invaluable tool.
- How do 401(k) salary deductions affect my take-home pay?
- How much is my take-home pay as a salaried employee?
- How much is my take-home pay as an hourly employee?
- How much of my bonus do I keep after income taxes?
- How much are my employee stock options worth today?
- What is my take-home pay if I also earn tip income?