Mutual Fund Calculators
Navigating the world of mutual funds can be daunting. With so many to choose from, not to mention other investing options, you might need to gauge how much money to actually dedicate. The following mutual fund calculators can be a solid first step in getting on track with your finances. Calculating your rates of return is just the beginning. Our mutual fund calculators can help you move your money to the right place at the right time.
- What is the return of my fund if I sell now?
- Should I sell my funds now and invest the money elsewhere?
- What fund share price achieves my target rate of return?
- How much do fees affect my fund's rate of return?
- Should I wait a year to sell my fund shares?
- Which fund is better?
- Which is better: front or back load?
- How do exchange rates affect my foreign fund?
- Which is better: load or no load?
- How do growth and income funds compare?
- When will I recover my fund costs?