Since our site re-design, we have taken time to review our portfolios tool, including your feedback and concerns with the product. We hear you and we agree; we can do better. Way better. And so, we have been working on an upgrade to our DailyFinance Portfolio tool. We've selected to partner with SigFig (formerly Wikinvest), a leading online web application for tracking investments, portfolio analysis, personalized investment advice and much more. They've been featured on TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and Lifehacker, just to mention a few.
Their expertise and partnership allows us to take our DailyFinance Portfolio tool to a whole new level and so today, we're excited to announce the new features you can expect from our Portfolio upgrade coming in the next few months.
Our New DailyFinance Portfolio Will Be More Timely and More Powerful
- See your entire investment portfolio at once, synced across multiple brokerage accounts. You'll have the choice to sync your 401K, IRA and brokerage accounts into your AOL portfolio. Currently, you can only manually type them in.
- Receive better analytics. From world-class charts to detailed comparisons, you'll see your risk level, asset allocation, dividend yields--all giving you valuable insight into your money. You can even see how your holdings compare to market indexes.
- Get market updates in real time. Enjoy up-to-the-second market news and commentary relevant to your holdings. Your stock values in your portfolio will also update faster.
The Features You Use Are Not Changing
- See your holdings by portfolio or account in one convenient dashboard.
- Print or edit your portfolio at any time and as often as you want.
- Receive daily or weekly newsletters of your portfolio performance.
- While you will have the option to sync your investment accounts, you will still be able to add in your stocks manually.
- Take your portfolio on the go with our same mobile app. The existing DailyFinance portfolio app will reflect our new features--an update will be pushed to your phone for download.
When Our New DailyFinance Portfolio Launches:
- We'll notify you via email and DailyFinance.com.
- You'll sign in with either your AOL or Facebook credentials, as you normally would.
- Your portfolio data will automatically be imported to our new environment and all your data will be kept securely. In fact, our new DailyFinance Portfolio will be verified by Verisign, which is the same level of security bank and brokerages use.
- If you're a brand new user, set-up will be quick and easy.
In the weeks leading up to the launch of our new DailyFinance Portfolio and at launch, rest assured that we will be navigating you through the changes and you'll see that our new tool will not only help you track your investments better, but could also help you invest better.
Please bookmark this page to stay up to date. We will be updating this page with more details up until launch, including additional previews and mocks of the tool. At launch, you will be able to download and print a full User Guide, which will give you step-by-step instructions on using the new Portfolio tool, FAQs, customer support and more.
What You Can Do Now:
- If you currently use Internet Explorer 7, update your browser to Internet Explorer 8 or higher, as our new portfolio tool will not support the older browser.