Constant Contact Enhances Mobile Offerings through New Integrations
Mobile apps give small businesses new ways to grow their email lists and engage with customers
WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Mobile marketing is one of the hottest trends in the marketing industry, but a recent survey suggests that many small businesses are still on the sidelines. Why? A third of those not using mobile for their business say they just don't have the time. To help small businesses close that gap, Constant Contact®, Inc. (NAS: CTCT) has added to its mobile email marketing capabilities, including mobile email list building, location-aware text check-ins, and more, through a series of integrations. All of these mobile tools are available today in Constant Contact's MarketPlace.
"More and more, we're seeing that small businesses are wanting to 'go mobile' in their operations. In fact, a recent Constant Contact survey suggests that 66 percent are starting to dip their toes into the water," said Joel Hughes, senior vice president, strategy and corporate development, at Constant Contact. "That said, the major barrier to full mobile adoption for small businesses continues to be time and access to easy-to-use tools. Our goal is to find and integrate with the tools that both enhance our current mobile offerings and make mobile marketing as easy as logging into your Constant Contact account."
The new integrations offer more ways for Constant Contact customers to stay engaged with their increasingly mobile customer base. Made possible through Constant Contact's AppConnect Development Platform, which provides developers with easy-to-use, open APIs to quickly develop meaningful third-party applications, these new apps include:
- iCapture : Small businesses can use this app on either their iPad or Android tablet to capture names, emails, and even preferences from customers and add them to their Constant Contact account automatically. Small businesses can even work offline to gather contact information from perspective customers at networking events or tradeshows.
- RoundBuzz : This integration helps small businesses grow their email marketing lists through location-aware text check-ins. With RoundBuzz, small businesses can collect email addresses by prompting customers to join their mailing list once they check-in to their location. The app also lets small businesses offer customers discounts and rewards for checking-in.
- AdLeads : Small businesses can grow their Constant Contact email list by creating a mobile sign-up ad through AdLeads. The mobile ad campaign will run across top mobile apps like Where's My Droid, iFishing, Color Effects, Battery Booster, top music apps, and many others.
- Ez Texting : With Ez Texting, small businesses can run a text messaging campaign to their Constant Contact Email Marketing subscribers. Ez Texting helps small businesses promote their business, run text-to-join campaigns, polls, and contests.
- Mojaba : This integration creates mobile sign-up forms to join Constant Contact mailing lists for mobile websites that work on all smartphone browsers. Small businesses choose the mailing list they would like contacts added to and the mobile form is automatically built with no programming required.
To learn more about these or other applications that integrate with Constant Contact's online marketing tools, please visit the Constant Contact Marketplace: http://marketplace.constantcontact.com/.
About Constant Contact ® , Inc.
Constant Contact wrote the book on Engagement Marketing™ - the new marketing success formula that helps small organizations create and grow customer relationships in today's socially connected world. More than half a million small businesses, nonprofits and associations worldwide use the company's online marketing tools to generate new customers, repeat business, and referrals through email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, local deals, digital storefronts, and online surveys. Only Constant Contact offers the proven combination of affordable tools and free KnowHow®, including local seminars, personal coaching and award-winning product support. The company further supports small organizations through its extensive network of consultants/resellers, technology providers, franchises and national associations.
Constant Contact and the Constant Contact Logo are registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All Constant Contact product names and other brand names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
KEYWORDS: United States North America Massachusetts
The article Constant Contact Enhances Mobile Offerings through New Integrations originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.