Cash America International, Inc. Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- CASH AMERICA INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYS: CSH) , a leading provider of specialty financial services to individuals, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss Second Quarter 2013 results on Thursday, July 25, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (7:00 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast and may be accessed on the Investor Relations section of Cash America's website located at http://www.cashamerica.com.
About the Company
As of March 31, 2013, Cash America International, Inc. (the "Company") operated 966 total locations offering specialty financial services to consumers, which included the following:
- 828 lending locations in 22 states in the United States primarily under the names "Cash America Pawn," "SuperPawn," "Cash America Payday Advance," and "Cashland;"
- 47 pawn lending locations in central and southern Mexico under the name "Cash America casa de empeño" ; and
- 91 check cashing centers (all of which are unconsolidated franchised check cashing centers) operating in 15 states in the United States under the name "Mr. Payroll."
Additionally, as of March 31, 2013, the Company offered consumer loans over the Internet to customers:
- in 32 states in the United States at http://www.cashnetusa.com and http://www.netcredit.com;
- in the United Kingdom at http://www.quickquid.co.uk and http://www.poundstopocket.co.uk;
- in Australia at http://www.dollarsdirect.com.au; and
- in Canada at http://www.dollarsdirect.ca.
For additional information regarding the Company and the services it provides, visit the Company's websites located at:
Cash America International, Inc.
L. Dee Littrell, 817-335-1100
KEYWORDS: United States North America Texas
The article Cash America International, Inc. Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.