GE Transportation Optimization Solutions Announces Winners of Fast Track Award at 24th Annual Client
Jun 11th 2013 11:59AM
Updated Jun 11th 2013 1:35PM
GE Transportation Optimization Solutions Announces Winners of Fast Track Award at 24 th Annual Client Conference
- Nineteen award recipients who have excelled in the marketplace with the use of GE Transportation's rail software and solutions to optimize assets, operations, and networks.
- The Fast Track Award recognizes GE Transportation's Optimization Solutions customers for rail software innovation and excellence to drive automation, increase productivity, and address mission-critical business issues.
- Transportation segments represented at the Annual Client Conference include short line and regional railroads, Class I railroads, rail shippers, railcar repair shops, and 3PLs.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- GE Transportation's Optimization Solutions, a leading provider of transportation management software and analytics to the railroad industry, today announced the winners of the company's 2013 Fast Track Award during the GE Transportation Optimization Solutions Annual Commercial Conference being held in Atlanta, Ga.
The Fast Track Award is a way for GE Transportation's Optimization Solutions to honor an elite group of customers who are leaders in the rail industry and have excelled in the marketplace with the use of GE's rail software and solutions to optimize assets, operations, and networks.
Now in its 8th year, the Fast Track Award continues to recognize GE Transportation's customers - railroads, rail shippers, and logistics service providers - who have raised the standard for operating performance in the use of rail software and solutions to drive automation, increase productivity, and address mission-critical business issues.
Rob McKeel, General Manager of Intelligent Transportation Solutions, and Peter Thomas, General Manager of Optimization Solutions, presented the awards. Said Thomas, "Congratulations to this year's Fast Track Award winners. The Fast Track Award program is our opportunity to recognize our exceptional clients who use our software and services to grow their business, cut operating expenses, and deliver excellent customer service to their customers. The 2013 Fast Track Award winners exemplify some of the most exciting and compelling uses of our software by railroads, rail shippers, and 3PLs."
2013 Fast Track Award Winners
- Alaska Railroad Corporation
- Anacostia & Pacific Company, Inc. - Chicago South Shore & South Bend Railroad
- Anacostia & Pacific Company, Inc. - Louisville & Indiana Railroad
- Anacostia & Pacific Company, Inc. - Pacific Harbor Line, Inc.
- BNSF Logistics, LLC
- Central California Traction Company
- Ferrocarril y Terminal del Valle de Mexico S.A. de C.V. (Ferrovalle)
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc.
- Iron Horse Logistics Services
- Lake State Railway
- Lange-Stegmann Company
- Lodestar Logistics
- OmniTRAX, Inc.
- OmniTRAX, Inc. - Great Western Railway of Colorado, LLC
- OmniTRAX , Inc. - Stockton Terminal & Eastern Railroad
- Ontario Northland
- Port Terminal Railroad Association
- Transtar Fairfield Southern Company
- Transtar Union Railroad Company
The GE Transportation Optimization Solutions Annual Client Conference, being held at the Loews Atlanta Hotel, is attended by companies in every major segment of the rail industry, including short line and regional railroads, Class I railroads, railcar leasing companies, rail shippers, and intermodal terminal operators.
About GE Transportation's Optimization Solutions
GE Transportation Optimization Solutions is a leading provider of transportation management software and analytics to the railroad industry. GE Transportation Optimization Solutions offers integrated rail transportation solutions for enterprise-wide data integration and sharing. GE Transportation Optimization Solutions solve the world's toughest rail transportation challenges by leveraging in-depth knowledge of rail operations, intermodal terminal operating systems, and multi-modal transportation management to provide Software as a Service and licensed solutions to railroads and industrial shippers. GE Transportation Optimization Solutions software is used to manage rail and intermodal operations, signal and communication assets, railcar repair billing and inventory, and multi-modal visibility, planning, and execution for industrial shippers and logistics service providers.
About GE Transportation
GE Transportation, a unit of GE (NYS: GE) , solves the world's toughest transportation challenges. GE Transportation builds equipment that moves the rail, mining and marine industries. Our fuel-efficient and lower-emissions freight and passenger locomotives, diesel engines for rail, marine and stationary power applications, signaling and software solutions, drive systems for mining trucks, and value-added services help customers grow. GE Transportation is headquartered in Chicago, IL., and employs approximately 13,000 employees worldwide.
Jane Edgar, +1-404-350-6472
KEYWORDS: United States North America Georgia
The article GE Transportation Optimization Solutions Announces Winners of Fast Track Award at 24th Annual Client Conference originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.