ServiceNow Announces Knowledge13 - The Destination for IT Transformation
It is 'The End of No. The Beginning of Now' as IT Transforms Service Across The Enterprise
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ServiceNow® (NYS: NOW) , the enterprise IT cloud company, today kicked off Knowledge13™, its annual global IT conference for CIOs, IT managers, system administrators—and all roles in between—using cloud services to transform service delivery across the enterprise.
"Knowledge13 is where IT transformation takes the world stage. This conference is about knowledge consumption. From CIOs to system admins, our users have an insatiable appetite for learning how to do more with ServiceNow," said Beth White, chief marketing officer, ServiceNow. "Attendees learn IT transformation strategies from real experts. This event is not full of vendor and analyst puff - 90 percent of the content at Knowledge13 will be delivered by people who have actually implemented and are using ServiceNow to successfully transform the service delivery experience within their companies."
- ServiceNow is expecting nearly 4,000 attendees at the annual Knowledge conference taking place this week at The Aria Hotel in Las Vegas, almost double last year's attendance.
- The key theme, "The End of No. The Beginning of Now," describes the transformation of IT organizations from the 'department of no' to the 'department of now'.
- Product news includes the release of ServiceNow App Creator enabling 'citizen developers' to easily create custom applications on the ServiceNow platform. Today, the company also announced ServiceNow for iPad with mobile capabilities that advance IT service delivery through anytime, anywhere access. Watch for additional product news this week.
General Session Keynotes
- Nine Global CIOs Hit Main Stage for Opening Keynote. Frank Slootman, president and CEO of ServiceNow, will address IT transformation, the changing roles of IT and how service delivery is evolving throughout global enterprises. IT leaders from the world's most recognized brands will join Slootman on stage to share powerful illustrations of IT-led enterprise transformation. The opening keynote will be streamed live starting at 8:00 a.m. PDT at www.servicenow.com.
- The Future of Now. Fred Luddy, founder and chief product officer of ServiceNow, will share and show his idea of where IT cloud is headed and what it all means to the enterprise. Luddy will also present the winner of the Innovation of the Year Award.
- ITopia Now! Allan Leinwand, vice president and chief technology officer of cloud platform and infrastructure at ServiceNow, will lead a 15-person demonstration showcasing how a single system record for IT transforms the service experience across an enterprise, within IT and beyond.
- Pre-Conference Training, Breakouts and Labs. Attendees will be able to choose from more than 180 sessions, 90 percent delivered by customers, including 50 hands-on labs.
- CIO Decisions13. With over 80 CIOs and IT executives registered, this exclusive invitation-only industry event connects IT leaders with their peers and ServiceNow executives. Sequoia Capital, CIO Magazine, CIO Advisory Group and distinguished CIOs will lead discussions around new technologies, emerging trends in enterprise IT, the evolving role of the CIO and how to successfully transform IT service delivery within the global enterprise.
- ServiceNow Global Partner Summit. With over 500 partners registered for Knowledge13, this event brings together the ServiceNow partner ecosystem. Partners attend business and technical tracks enabling them to optimize business expansion and customer success.
- Innovation of the Year Award. ServiceNow is honoring the five finalists of its 2013 Innovation of the Year Award and deciding the winner through a live voting process. The prestigious award, presented annually at the Knowledge conference, recognizes IT organizations that have developed innovative applications on the ServiceNow Service Automation Platform and achieved positive business impact.
- Inaugural CreateNow Custom App Development "Hackathon." Hundreds of 'citizen developers' including administrators and developers will participate in this 11-hour event to compete for bragging rights and awards by building the most unique and creative applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Go-Live Reception. This event celebrates the more than 1,500 customers that have deployed ServiceNow and successfully transformed enterprise IT.
- ExpoNow Exhibit Hall. Doubling last year, almost 65 partners are sponsoring Knowledge13. These vendors represent the fast-growing ServiceNow ecosystem. Partners will demonstrate how they are using the ServiceNow platform to build complementary products, address functionality extensions and offer services that expand the capabilities and value of ServiceNow.
KPMG is the premier sponsor of Knowledge for the second year in a row. This year's sponsors also include Cloud Sherpas, Fruition Partners, BDNA, Bomgar, Cognizant, Matrix42, Acorio, Apptio, Aptris, Blazent, Efficient Technology, eMite, Ernst & Young, Evergreen, Flexera Software, G2G3, GFT, Hitachi ID, iGATE, Inergex, Kepner-Tregoe, Linium, Maryville, Nashco Consulting, Navvia, Nexthink, OKTA, SnapLogic, Triad Technology Partners, xMatters, Ayehu Software, Beyondsoft, Cask, Evolven, Explore Analytics, FireScope, HDI, Intreis, ITS Partners, itSMF USA, JIT Resources, Kloves, Knowledge ToolWorks, LogMeIn, Miradore, Mirror42, Mobile Reach, MSI, PerspecSys, Prognosis by Integrated Research, Prozessfux, RightAnswers, SailPoint, SaltStack, Symplified, TGA, ThinkITSM, Third Sky, ThousandEyes, UrbanCode, Yurbi and Zenoss.
- BuzzHub Online: Go to http://bit.ly/knowledge13 for continuous ServiceNow updates from Knowledge13
- Newsroom: Access ServiceNow press releases and other media resources
- Social Media: Like ServiceNow on Facebook, follow @ServiceNow on Twitter and join the conversations using #Know13
- Community: Network with other ServiceNow users at community.servicenow.com
ServiceNow is the enterprise IT cloud company. We focus on transforming enterprise IT by automating and standardizing business processes and consolidating IT across the global enterprise. Organizations deploy our service to create a single system of record for enterprise IT, lower operational costs and enhance efficiency. Additionally, our customers use our extensible platform to build custom applications for automating activities unique to their business requirements. For more information, visit www.servicenow.com.
ServiceNow and the ServiceNow logo are registered trademarks of ServiceNow. Knowledge is a trademark of ServiceNow. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
KEYWORDS: United States North America California Nevada
The article ServiceNow Announces Knowledge13 - The Destination for IT Transformation originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.