Top-tier Financial Institutions to Converge in Milwaukee for Annual FIS Client Conference
- Nearly 1,500 financial institution and industry executives to attend annual FIS Client Conference May 13 - 16 in Milwaukee, Wis.
- Innovation and strategic integration are the focus of four-day event for large and mid-tier financial institutions.
- FIS Client Conference showcases the latest FIS technologies and innovations that enable large and mid-tier financial institutions to move forward in a constantly evolving market.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- FIS™ (NYS: FIS) , the world's largest provider of banking and payments technology, will host FIS Client Conference 2013 May 13 - 16 in Milwaukee. Centered on the theme of "Market in Motion," FIS Client Conference 2013 is expected to bring together nearly 1,500 mid-tier and large institution leaders and industry experts. The four-day event will focus on the new innovations and technology solutions that will enable institutions to better serve their customers, compete more effectively and control operational costs in a constantly evolving market.
The more than 130 conference sessions are built on topics that address the challenges and market opportunities impacting the success of this key market segment including:
- Real-time payments: How investments in real-time payments innovation and integration can help institutions capitalize on a number of emerging payment opportunities, create real ROI and keep the institution front-and-center of consumer payment practices
- Mobile innovation: How new mobile innovations are driving consumer expectations in best-in-class self-service, and how to use the frequently untapped mobile marketing channel to expand market presence
- Cyber-security and risk: Best practices for predicting and protecting against the latest fraud and cyber-security schemes while keeping up with increasingly accelerated compliance requirements
"FIS Client Conference is built around the industry topics and technology innovations that are top-of-mind with our clients," said FIS President and COO, Gary Norcross. "With a more than 14 percent increase in 2013 attendees, we're confident that our clients are realizing the value of participating in the event and walking away with key insights and innovation ideas that are helping them plan for the future of financial services within their own institutions."
FIS (NYS: FIS) is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 35,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is 425 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index. For more information about FIS, visit www.fisglobal.com.
KEYWORDS: United States North America Florida Wisconsin
The article Top-tier Financial Institutions to Converge in Milwaukee for Annual FIS Client Conference originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.