- Days left
From getting a Tibetan terrier puppy to saving for an engagement ring, here's how six people plan to spend their tax refund this year.

More from CNNMoney:

Getting out of debt

Everyone hates debt. Get out of it.

Goal Setting

Want to succeed? Then you need goals!

TurboTax Articles

Incentive Stock Options

Some employers use Incentive Stock Options (ISOs) as a way to attract and retain employees. While ISOs can offer a valuable opportunity to participate in your company's growth and profits, there are tax implications you should be aware of. We'll help you understand ISOs and fill you in on important timetables that affect your tax liability, so you can optimize the value of your ISOs.

What is a 1098-E: Student Loan Interest

If you're currently paying off a student loan, you may get Form 1098-E in the mail from each of your lenders. Your lenders have to report how much interest you pay annually. Student loan interest can be deductible on federal tax returns, but receiving a 1098-E doesn't always mean you're eligible to take the deduction.

Robert Young

Probably spending their money on much higher gas and food prices caused by obama's marxist fiscal, monetary and regulatory policies

April 16 2013 at 1:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michele

WHAT REFUND????? I'm a widow with no children at home so I just keep paying, and paying!

April 16 2013 at 9:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
silverfawn

Bills, bills and more bills....

April 16 2013 at 9:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bubbarx99999

I will use it to help make up for the $2400 that un-Affordable Health Care is costing family my year.

April 15 2013 at 8:32 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bakethis

It's not a refund, it's an over payment.

April 15 2013 at 6:57 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
teltech544

I put my money in my mattress. Hopefully the economy will get better after you know who gets done screwing the lower and middle classes over royally. But for now I am going to sleep on it. (Pun intended)

April 15 2013 at 6:38 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
crysssy

Paying bills with my small refund.

April 15 2013 at 4:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bobmc369

Not buying anything. Why pay more taxes? This is my money. I am using my refund to pay down and eliminate most of my debt. Putting the rest away as part of my future retirement expenses and Medicare (seeing the government is setting up to screw me later).

April 14 2013 at 2:16 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply