- Days left
From getting a Tibetan terrier puppy to saving for an engagement ring, here's how six people plan to spend their tax refund this year.

More from CNNMoney:

Basics Of The Stock Market

Stock Market 101 - everything you need to know but were afraid to ask!

Building Credit from Scratch

Start building credit...now.

TurboTax Articles

Video: Tax Filing Requirements for Children

Depending on how much money they made during the year, your children may very well have to file for taxes. Learn about tax filing requirements for children with help from TurboTax in this video on tax tips.

Are Losses on a Roth IRA Tax Deductible?

When the value of your investments in a Roth IRA (Roth Individual Retirement Account) decreases, you might wonder if there is a way to write off those losses on your federal income tax return. Find out what you can and can't write off when it comes to your Roth IRA.

Video: Save Taxes by Saving Energy

Note: The content of this video applies only to taxes prepared for 2010. It is included here for reference only. From basements to attics, the federal government wants homeowners to save energy year-round. They're even willing to pitch in with tax credits for energy-efficient improvements.

Robert Young

Probably spending their money on much higher gas and food prices caused by obama's marxist fiscal, monetary and regulatory policies

April 16 2013 at 1:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michele

WHAT REFUND????? I'm a widow with no children at home so I just keep paying, and paying!

April 16 2013 at 9:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
silverfawn

Bills, bills and more bills....

April 16 2013 at 9:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bubbarx99999

I will use it to help make up for the $2400 that un-Affordable Health Care is costing family my year.

April 15 2013 at 8:32 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bakethis

It's not a refund, it's an over payment.

April 15 2013 at 6:57 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
teltech544

I put my money in my mattress. Hopefully the economy will get better after you know who gets done screwing the lower and middle classes over royally. But for now I am going to sleep on it. (Pun intended)

April 15 2013 at 6:38 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
crysssy

Paying bills with my small refund.

April 15 2013 at 4:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bobmc369

Not buying anything. Why pay more taxes? This is my money. I am using my refund to pay down and eliminate most of my debt. Putting the rest away as part of my future retirement expenses and Medicare (seeing the government is setting up to screw me later).

April 14 2013 at 2:16 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply