Blackbaud Announces Corporate Milestones, Luminate Online Product Updates
"The Blackbaud Index is up; customers are already benefiting from new features and services just launched; and we have been recognized by industry experts for our CRM and SaaS efforts," said Jana Eggers, Blackbaud's senior vice president, products and marketing. "2013 is off to a great start."
- Awards - For the second year running, Blackbaud was named the winner of ZDNet's 2013 CRM Watchlist, which ranks technology companies that will have a significant impact in CRM in the coming year.Additionally, Blackbaud was featured as one of the top 250 Software-as-a-Service companies by Montclair Advisors.
- Customer support and services - Industry veteran Wendy Fox is leading the new Information Management and Strategic Services group helping nonprofits succeed by making data-driven analysis and decisions. Blackbaud veteran Kevin Knight is leading a new Customer Success Team tasked with driving up client satisfaction, product adoption, and retention. Operational excellence expert Esther Pomeleo-Fowler is leading a new Quality Assurance team focused on building, implementing and continually improving methods, processes and tools to enhance enterprise client project engagements.
- Nonprofit Trends and Expertise - Blackbaud CEO Marc Chardon covered the top nonprofit sector trends to watch in 2013. The Blackbaud Index, which tracks charitable giving trends, added interactive charts for better visualization. Blackbaud published the Charitable Giving Report, featuring a 2012 year in review, andnpEXPERTS, a free eBook featuring online marketing insights for nonprofits, with contributions from experts from around the sector.
- bbcon - bbcon 2013, Blackbaud's conference for nonprofits will be held September 29 to October 1 at the Gaylord National Harbor Hotel in Washington, D.C. The call for speakers closes March 31, 2013. Registration will open April 29th.
Luminate Online Highlights
- Mobile-optimized pages, including donation forms and team fundraising pages, were released, allowing nonprofits to have one donation form or a team greeting page that's responsive to all devices versus building forms and pages for each device.
- Enhancements for event registration and reporting will support nonprofits in optimizing their event management.
- Blackbaud Merchant Services has been integrated into the Luminate Online solution.
- The Raiser's Edge-Luminate Online integration has been released to early adopters and will be generally available in June.
For more information about Blackbaud solutions and services, visit www.blackbaud.com.
Serving the nonprofit and education sectors for 30 years, Blackbaud (NAS: BLKB) combines technology and expertise to help organizations achieve their missions. Blackbaud works with more than 28,000 customers in over 60 countries that support higher education, healthcare, human services, arts and culture, faith, the environment, independent K-12 education, animal welfare and other charitable causes. The company offers a full spectrum of cloud-based and on-premise software solutions and related services for organizations of all sizes including: fundraising, eMarketing, advocacy, constituent relationship management (CRM), financial management, payment services, analytics and vertical-specific solutions. Using Blackbaud technology, these organizations raise more than $100 billion each year. Recognized as a top company by Forbes, InformationWeek, and Software Magazine and honored by Best Places to Work, Blackbaud is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina and has operations in the United States, Australia, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.blackbaud.com.
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Although Blackbaud attempts to be accurate in making these forward-looking statements, it is possible that future circumstances might differ from the assumptions on which such statements are based. In addition, other important factors that could cause results to differ materially include the following: general economic risks; uncertainty regarding increased business and renewals from existing customers; continued success in sales growth; management of integration of acquired companies and other risks associated with acquisitions; risks associated with successful implementation of multiple integrated software products; the ability to attract and retain key personnel; risks related to our dividend policy and share repurchase program, including potential limitations on our ability to grow and the possibility that we might discontinue payment of dividends; risks relating to restrictions imposed by the credit facility; risks associated with management of growth; lengthy sales and implementation cycles, particularly in larger organization; technological changes that make our products and services less competitive; and the other risk factors set forth from time to time in the SEC filings for Blackbaud, copies of which are available free of charge at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or upon request from Blackbaud's investor relations department. All Blackbaud product names appearing herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blackbaud, Inc.
Melanie Mathos, 843-216-6200 x3307
KEYWORDS: United States North America South Carolina
The article Blackbaud Announces Corporate Milestones, Luminate Online Product Updates originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.