New Adobe Experience Manager Drives Personalized Experiences for Mobile and Social
Integrates Adobe CQ for Web Content Management and Adobe Scene7 for Rich Media Delivery
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe Systems Incorporated (NAS: ADBE) today announced the availability of a major update to Adobe® Experience Manager, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud. With advances across its industry leading Web content management and new Digital Asset Management software (see separate release), Adobe is helping organizations to deliver personalized experiences across the Web, mobile devices, social communities, and video.
Deeply integrated with other solutions in Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager brings together the capabilities of Adobe CQ for Web content management and Adobe Scene7® for rich media delivery. The solution provides marketers with touch-enabled applications that can be deployed in the Cloud or on premise, helping organizations build engaging commerce experiences and brand loyalty. New functionality includes:
- Mobile —Quickly preview responsive design layouts while authoring content to understand exactly how it will perform on the desktop, tablets and smartphones. Marketers can precisely control video and image sizing and delivery to ensure the best performance. Adobe Experience Manager also provides a single authoring experience and shared content with PhoneGap™, so marketers can quickly develop and deliver mobile apps.
- Social Communities —Easily incorporate social elements and user-generated content into websites to amplify digital presence, and create branded communities to help people connect based on common interests. As part of Adobe Experience Manager, this gives organizations a comprehensive view of their customers throughout the relationship. Integration with social network profiles on Facebook and Twitter enables stronger interactions between owned- and third-party sites.
- Content Marketing—Repurpose content across online properties, including digital publications, with new article-based authoring and integration with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. Now, publishers can reduce costs by repackaging Web content and assets for delivery to tablet and smartphone apps.
- Industry Leading Analytics and Targeting—Ensure the entire digital experience is optimized with new capabilities for testing and targeting scenarios on any component of a Web page, based on the personalization capabilities of Adobe Target. From within Adobe Experience Manager, marketers now also have access to a richer set of data from Adobe Analytics for understanding customer activity.
- Marketing Campaign Management —Plan, design and launch marketing campaigns across email, mobile devices and websites. Now create optimized landing pages for email campaigns with pre-built ExactTarget integration.
Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe
- "The static website is long gone, and personalization is essential to an effective Web content management solution. We're leading this charge and with the new Adobe Experience Manager will extend that leadership even further. With key innovations across mobile, social and video, backed by the powerhouse combination of Adobe Marketing Cloud and Creative Cloud, no one is better positioned than Adobe to help organizations deliver consistent, compelling experiences across online properties that build brand and drive revenue."
David McCarty, manager of Content Management Systems, Travelocity
- "The nature of our business is dynamic and requires agility, and our online properties need to match that standard. With Adobe Experience Manager, we're able to deliver rich content across multiple sites and do so quickly. As we look forward, mobile will only continue to gain in importance and it's critical to know we can count on reaching consumers at a time and on a device of their choice. Adobe's technology gives us that peace of mind."
Bruce Oakeley, IT Information Systems manager, New Mexico Department of Transportation
- "In order to best serve constituents today, our Web property must deliver a first-class experience, getting citizens to the information they need quickly and easily. At the same time, we want to do so in a compelling way that encourages consistent engagement with our content. Adobe Experience Manager helps us achieve those goals and inspires where we can head next, as well. The ability to develop experiences once, have them adapt seamlessly across devices, and optimize as we go will be huge."
Ray Velez, global chief technology officer, Razorfish
- "As a digital and technology agency working with the ever-evolving media landscape, we are always in search of ways to advance the management of digital marketing in a timely, cost-efficient manner. Adobe Experience Manager provides us with a single solution to optimize cross-channel campaigns while increasing and personalizing consumer engagement, unifying editorial and ensuring target accuracy."
Alan Wexler, executive vice president and managing director, North America and Europe, SapientNitro
- "Today's always-on consumer is evolving, forcing brands to redefine how they share stories and experiences across all mobile, social and content channels. Our partnership with Adobe enables us to integrate our combination of brand, digital and commerce services with Adobe's innovative technologies, to come up with breakthrough solutions and drive faster time to value for our clients."
Adobe Experience Manager is immediately available on a worldwide basis.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there's a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It's called Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting and Web experience management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever. Visit www.marketing.adobe.com to learn more.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Scene7 and PhoneGap are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
KEYWORDS: United States North America Utah
The article New Adobe Experience Manager Drives Personalized Experiences for Mobile and Social originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.