The New DailyFinance

We are excited to announce the release of our newly redesigned website on February 28, 2013. This is the first step in our process of re-inventing DailyFinance. Check out the top 6 enhancements that we're making for the new DailyFinance. Scroll through the gallery. Stay tuned for more new features coming soon!

Submit your email below to stay in the know.

Letter from the Team

Dear DailyFinance Reader,

We are committed to providing you with a helpful and trusted resource for achieving a lifetime of financial success. Last year we determined that, simply put, we can do better. So, we began the process of reinventing DailyFinance.

As a first step in that process, we are excited to announce that on February 28, 2013, you will see a new and improved experience. It will provide you with better editorial features, better design and navigation and better tools. All of these improvements will help you be your own best financial planner, saver, spender and investor.

We hope that you will be as excited about our changes as we are. Please share your questions or comments with us. We want to hear your feedback.

Best regards,

Fara Warner Kendra Barnett
Editorial Director General Manager

Intro to Retirement

Get started early planning for your long term future.

Intro to different retirement accounts

What does it mean to have a 401(k)? IRA?

annep4415

How do I get into my portfolios on my iPad now that it has changed to daily finance

January 17 2014 at 3:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
candjmann

Why can I not edit my stock listing?

January 03 2014 at 3:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
yas1jack

We\'ll see LOL! Hopefully you have \"discovered\" that share quantities, cost prices and current prices have at least (3 best with 4) decimal places to accomodate for fractional shares prices and cost basis. And oh to customize the columns with needed information instead of fixed column contents. But I\'m sure this is all wishful thinking. I agree with other comments posted so far....AOL Finance has gone from good to bad to worse...I wonder what this \"improvement\" will be??? Maybe the designers should take a glance at some others out there like Yahoo\'s finance etc. Even phone apps I\'ve seen that are FREE and virtually no ads are so much better!

December 20 2013 at 11:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bottjohnjack

I hope a box for notes for each stock was added to new program. It is handy to add info regarding
each stock listed.If you have many stocks scattered around with different brokers it makes it easy to keep track of their location as well as other info regarding that stock.Very important for me.I think Yahoo has that feature.

December 09 2013 at 2:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
karen and pitts

currently foriegn market purchases cannot be tracked cause of different currriencies it would be nice if mixed values could be tracked. i bought pot and being canadian it kept annual and dailey values from displaying?

November 15 2013 at 3:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Whitney's

Below Portfolio there are graphs of \"Market Cap\" and \"Investing Style\" Allocations. It would be nice to see how each stock in Portfolio relates to the Allocation Graphs by the use of a single letter code in Portfolio.

October 17 2013 at 9:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dano

So far looks good. One feature I would like to see under quotes or company research is whether or not a stock has a DRIP and who the Transfer agent is.

February 27 2013 at 2:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
silcohutch

Why my portfolio won,t accept as an active stock.Symbol-MXIM

February 25 2013 at 10:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JohnJK

The last time you changed the Portfolios it really went from bad to incomplete. It took over two years to get back the information you lost. Certain symbols cannot be added although they are listed on the NYSE , Nasdaq. or Occ. Acquired dates cannot be added. Wasted column space using Edit/ Delete for every stock especially when printing Portfolios. You need to find find a better way to Edit or Delete. I do not have much faith the new changes will work smoothly. Guess I can look fforward to another two years getting things straightened out.

February 22 2013 at 9:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply