Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 4 Extends Business Processes to Mobile Workforce
Enterprises and Government Agencies Can Broaden Reach, Simplify Access to Business-Critical Forms and Content
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Adobe Systems Incorporated (NAS: ADBE) today announced Adobe® LiveCycle® ES4, an enterprise form and document platform for capturing data, protecting sensitive information and delivering personalized communications. New capabilities in LiveCycle ES4 enable organizations to extend forms processes on mobile devices, and through integration with Adobe Experience Manager, connect forms and document processes to websites.
"LiveCycle ES4 helps organizations connect people to critical processes and engage with them in an easy-to-use and more secure environment, wherever they are and on the device of their choice," said Arun Anantharaman, vice president and general manager, LiveCycle, Adobe. "With significant innovations in our latest version, businesses and government agencies can now better connect back-end processes and services to compelling applications, reducing their development costs while speeding time to market."
"The requirement for organizations to easily capture and process information, and securely deliver personalized communications to customers, especially across mobile channels, is changing the shape of business today," said Melissa Webster, program vice president, Content & Digital Media Technologies, IDC. "LiveCycle plays a role in helping enterprises meet this demand."
Significant new features in LiveCycle ES4 include:
- Mobile forms support—Easily render forms to HTML5, PDF and paper from one template, extending self-service options to users on mobile devices.
- Mobile Workspace application—Broaden reach of tasks and forms-related processes to mobile devices, enabling access for workers in the field, whether online or offline, helping improve productivity and reduce the opportunity for errors. Forms and associated data are automatically submitted to appropriate processes when workers next connect to the network.
- Forms management capabilities—Streamline process of updating, retiring and managing thousands of forms. Marketing departments can easily maintain brand consistency by aligning form and document content with campaigns.
- Integration with Adobe Experience Manager—Rapidly publish documents and enterprise forms on websites while minimizing IT support. Advanced web search capabilities make it easy for clients and constituents to find the necessary forms or documents.
- Extended rights management—Protect sensitive information across devices by extending rights-managed documents to mobile users with the free Adobe Reader® Mobile application. Authorized users can search rights management-protected documents in Microsoft SharePoint.
"As a long-time customer, it's great to see Adobe continue to advance LiveCycle capabilities to meet the evolving requirements of our market," said Christian Schulze-Amelung, business unit leader, DSV Group, a German-based media company serving the banking industry. "The demand for online self-service on mobile is only growing among customers. The new capabilities in LiveCycle ES4 supporting business processes across devices are a welcome addition."
"The release of LiveCycle ES4 comes at a pivotal time for public service organizations looking for ways to meet the demand of improving citizen interaction and satisfaction. Our clients are facing an unprecedented challenge to provide data from both legacy and leading edge IT investments for an increasingly mobile customer," said David McCurley, Accenture Software's practice lead for government clients. "By connecting LiveCycle ES4 to our Accenture Public Service Platform (APSP), we can make these new features available to our entire suite of software products. This helps our clients improve productivity and deliver powerful, intuitive experiences whether they are accessing information from home, at work, or by mobile devices in the field."
Adobe LiveCycle ES4 is available now. For more information, please visit http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle/.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, LiveCycle, and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
KEYWORDS: United States North America California
The article Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 4 Extends Business Processes to Mobile Workforce originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.