E*TRADE Launches Investing Insights
Feb 6th 2013 8:26AM
Updated Feb 6th 2013 9:20AM
E*TRADE Launches Investing Insights
Online resource center with timely themes based on market trends and proven investment principles
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- E*TRADE today announced the launch of Investing Insights, an online resource center that presents a series of timely investing themes, based on the economic environment and proven financial strategies. Customers can use these investing ideas to make informed decisions for their portfolios.
"Many customers look to E*TRADE for help with their investing strategies, especially during periods of volatility and changing market dynamics," said Lena Haas, SVP, Investing and Retirement at E*TRADE. "We surveyed our customers to identify topics that keenly interest them as they make trading and investing decisions."
Investing Insights provides commentary, tools, education, and actionable investing ideas. It also provides modules on sound investment topics that apply across many investing themes. Designed to encourage investors to act on their own investing ideas or to provide inspiration for new ideas, this new resource is available to customers through the Research Tab on etrade.com. E*TRADE will continue to survey customers each quarter to determine which investing themes are most important to them and will regularly update the themes accordingly.
Each Investing Insight module includes a white paper created by E*TRADE Capital Management, a video interview with an independent analyst, independent research and commentary, and a list of investment choices. The five insights introduced today are:
- Opportunities in a Stagnant Economy
- Generating Income from Investments
- Protecting Yourself Against Inflation with Commodities
- Managing Risk with Asset Allocation
- Core & Satellite Approach to Investing
For investors seeking additional guidance, E*TRADE's Financial Consultants are available in the Company's branches across the country and over the phone.
In addition to debuting Investing Insights, E*TRADE has updated the Investor Education Center on its public and customer websites with expanded content and improved functionality. Key highlights include:
- Articles & Resources: Educational content previously available only to customers is now available to all investors, including hundreds of educational articles and videos from independent providers and E*TRADE's own financial educators, plus Morningstar Investing Classroom courses
- Exclusive content from E*TRADE Securities: new videos from our 3 Minute Video Series and one-page summaries describing specific investing topics
- Easier to Access Content: E*TRADE now highlights new and most popular educational content and enables investors to explore materials and tools based on format, experience level, user ratings, or topic of interest, such as retirement, investing or trading
- Improved Access to Videos: E*TRADE's educational videos can now be viewed on any device (desktop, tablet and mobile)
About E*TRADE Financial
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including online brokerage, advisory, and related banking products and services to retail investors. Specific business segments include Trading and Investing and Balance Sheet Management. Advisory products and services are offered through E*TRADE Capital Management LLC, an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of E*TRADE Capital Management's Form ADV Part 2A, which describes, among other things, affiliations, services offered, and fees charged, is available at no cost upon request. Securities products and services, including Investing Insights, are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC). Bank products and services are offered by E*TRADE Bank, a Federal savings bank, Member FDIC, or its subsidiaries and affiliates. More information is available at www.etrade.com. ETFC-G
E*TRADE Financial, E*TRADE and the E*TRADE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of E*TRADE Financial Corporation. ETFC-G
¬© 2013 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
KEYWORDS: ¬† United States¬† North America¬† New York
The article E*TRADE Launches Investing Insights originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright ¬© 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.