New Jersey Resources Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Dividend
WALL, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The board of directors of New Jersey Resources (NJR) has unanimously declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock of $.40 per share. The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2013 to shareowners of record on June 14, 2013.
"Our shareowners depend on us for consistent financial performance," said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources. "Once again, we have the opportunity to reward them with a quarterly dividend as we have done continuously since 1952. The board's action today is an acknowledgement of our team's unwavering efforts to provide exceptional value for our customers and shareowners."
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYS: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and renewable energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $2 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR's principal subsidiary,operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve approximately half a million customers in New Jersey's Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures is a clean energy company that invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 47 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Home Services is a provider of heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to nearly 135,000 residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey.
- NJR Energy Holdings invests and maintains equity ownership in natural gas storage and transportation pipelines and serves companies from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers.
NJR and its more than 900 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
"Like" us at facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.
KEYWORDS: North America New Jersey
The article New Jersey Resources Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Dividend originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.