ZAGG Inc to Debut New Products, Enter Additional Mobile Categories at CES 2013
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ZAGG Inc (NAS: ZAGG) , a leading mobile device accessories company, will showcase more than 100 creative product solutions and enter new industry categories at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. From South Hall booths 35825 and 35625, company brands ZAGG and iFrogz will launch new smartphone and tablet cases, feature portable audio offerings and introduce groundbreaking new products in the gaming category.
"At ZAGG Inc, our mission is to enhance the mobile lifestyles of our consumers through creative product solutions," said Randall Hales, CEO and president for the company. "CES is an important venue for us, and we plan to pique attendee interest with exclusive booth events, demonstrations that showcase the quality of our products and the introduction of new products specifically for gamers."
At the 2013 International CES, attendees can expect ZAGG and iFrogz brands to:
- Host live scratch test demonstrations featuring an iPhone wrapped in the invisibleSHIELD film resisting a series of attacks from a Dremel, screws and various other objects.
- Introduce a new, creative line of gaming accessories that will appeal to everyone from professional to casual gamers.
- Launch a line of accessories for kids, including stuffed animals that play music through the use of a smartphone and Nearfield Audio Technology.
- Provide portable charging stations for visitors to power up their cellphone, tablet or other consumer electronic device.
- Demonstrate a new lineup of unique audio gear from both ZAGG and iFrogz brands, including the award-winning Boost Plus.
- Give away $200 a day for the fastest typist who utilizes ZAGG's keyboard accessories for the iPad.
ZAGG Inc's new gaming accessories represent the company's first foray into this growing category. In addition, ZAGG is expanding its target demographic with audio and case accessories geared to today's technologically proficient kids.
For more information about ZAGG Inc and its plans for CES 2013 or to schedule a booth tour, please contact Kristin Heilman-Long at email@example.com, 503-546-7884.
About ZAGG Inc
ZAGG Inc (NAS: ZAGG) is a leading mobile device accessories and technology company with products that protect, personalize and enhance a consumer's mobile experience. ZAGG differentiates itself as the preferred brand by offering creative product solutions through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG® and iFrogz®, the company manufactures and markets a complete line of products to improve the functionality of portable gadgets, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com.
Genesis Select Corp.
Kim Rogers-Carrete, 303-415-0200
Jane Taber, 503-546-7888
Nathan Nelson, 801-263-0699 ext. 107
KEYWORDS: United States North America Nevada Utah
The article ZAGG Inc to Debut New Products, Enter Additional Mobile Categories at CES 2013 originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.