These are some of the top analyst upgrades, downgrades and initiations seen in Wall St. research calls this Wednesday.
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Central Garden & Pet Co. (NASDAQ: CENT) named as Bear of the Day at Zacks.
Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C) raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
GT Advanced Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: GTAT) cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE: HBI) named as Bear of the Day at Zacks.
Medivation Inc. (NASDAQ: MDVN) started as Neutral at UBS.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ONXX) started at Buy at UBS.
Panera Bread Co. (NASDAQ: PNRA) raised to Outperform at Wedbush.
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) raised Overweight at Morgan Stanley
SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE: SD) cut to Neutral at Citigroup.
Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: SWHC) cut to Neutral at Cowen.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
Here are some other outside (and internal) outlook pieces for the end of 2012 and 2013:
- Imagine this … Coal could be a top performer in 2013 after two really bad years.
- Fortune's Top 10 Stocks to Buy for 2013
- BofA's 10 Defensive and Yield Stock Picks for 2013
- The Big Gold Trade: 2013 Pairing Gold Versus Miners
- S&P 500 Upside Targets for 2013, from everyone
- Our own Alternative Energy and Cleantech Outlook for 2013
JON C. OGG
Filed under: 24/7 Wall St. Wire, Analyst Calls Tagged: BBT, C, CENT, GTAT, HBI, MDVN, ONXX, PNRA, RF, SD, SWHC, USB, WFC