Depth of Service, Tight Integration and Customer Base Are Focus of New Industry Awards for FIS
- Celent's XCelent Service Award taps FIS' Profile and Systematics core platforms for breadth and depth of service excellence.
- Systematics also receives XCelent Customer Base award, recognizing the wide geographical spread and large-weighted asset size of its customer base.
- Aite Group bestows Tightest Integration award in Cash Management on FIS.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Adding to its impressive list of industry awards, FIS™ (NYS: FIS) , the world's largest provider of banking and payments technology, today announced it has received three more prestigious industry awards from financial services research giants Celent and Aite Group. These top-tier awards bring the 2012 FIS award count to more than 13 and recognize FIS' industry-leading positions in several strategic business areas including core banking, commercial treasury, multi-channel delivery, business process outsourcing, prepaid, and credit and debit-based card solutions.
Published in Celent's Latin America perspective on core banking solution vendors, the XCelent awards recognize best-in-class core platform providers in multiple categories. The XCelent Service Award for FIS' Profile® and Systematics™ core platforms recognize the company's wide array of implementation and support services including:
- Post-implementation management consulting
- Continuous system monitoring tailored to the individual needs of bank clients
- Large number of certified professionals for both core platforms
Systematics is also a winner of 2012's XCelent Customer Base Award due to its wide geographic reach and large-weighted asset size of the platform's customer base.
Aite Group's November 2012 report profiling U.S. cash management vendors evaluates the offerings of eight leading financial technology vendors in the areas of usability, scalability, innovation, mobile functionality and global capabilities. Winner of the Tightest Integration award, FIS was recognized for its:
- Breadth of its cash management product portfolio including Business eBanking, Corporate eBanking, FIS Global Funds Transfer Web and Mobile Business Banking
- Integration across solutions of services ranging from remote deposit capture to account analysis
- Strong reporting and analytics tools for business customers
- Training and educational resources to enable bank clients to drive adoption and cross-sell
Commenting on the link between industry recognition and its Client Focus guiding principle, FIS President and Chief Operating Officer, Gary Norcross, said, "We're proud to be the recipient of these awards because they show the result of our commitment to providing the solutions and services that help our clients achieve their operational and growth goals. Our clients' success is directly linked to our hard work and dedication and it's something we never lose sight of."
FIS (NYS: FIS) is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 32,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is 425 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index. For more information about FIS, visit www.fisglobal.com.
KEYWORDS: United States North America Florida
The article Depth of Service, Tight Integration and Customer Base Are Focus of New Industry Awards for FIS originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.