I'll Be Broke for Christmas: The Holiday Cash Quiz!

Charlie Brown Christmas

Managing your Portfolio

Keeping your portfolio and financial life fit!

How to Buy a Car

How to get the best deal and buy a car with confidence.

hanginthere2

Ho ho ho I wonder what 2013 Christmas wll be like

December 10 2012 at 8:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SPQR

What we are doing now will never get us back to pre Reagan days. We stopped making things which means we lost millions of jobs. The retailers are the ones making money. The product costs almost nothing. The costs are so cheap the price never enters the equation. We cannot compete against slave labor. The US is never coming back!
Merry Christmas!

December 10 2012 at 1:05 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
lhart620

we are almost three mortgage payments behind...I would say we are skipping presents this year.
We work bell to bell but both my husband and I work on commission only jobs. Just feel bad for my kids.
so ..yes..broke we are!!!

December 09 2012 at 11:22 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
rymic

I am not broke nor am I ever. Christmas is a holy holiday not an excuse to spend more than you make!

December 09 2012 at 5:17 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
PsychedelicSpell

This time I can blame being broke on Sandy. She cost me, but she gave. The spirit of giving is alive and well and sometimes it not material things that give you that band aide. Its a kind word. Or giving a shoulder so one can vent.

December 09 2012 at 4:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
barikffaarik

Burack the islamic camel,had a very very long nose,and if you ever saw it you would say it looks like Moumahd Pinochio's.All of the other camels used laugh and call him names (Barry Soetoro) they wouldn't let poor Burack play in any Jihad games. Then one foggy Ramadan eve Abdulla came to say, won't you guide my RPG tonight, we have some American soldiers in our sight. Then all the islamic radical douchebags all jumped around with glee,they said they would help Burack make America history.

December 09 2012 at 3:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
junkman

Do we need foue more years of Mister Ears? No, we don't! I am 61. going on 62, and i damn well need my Social Security, in its entirety.

December 09 2012 at 3:18 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
nnealj1

We don't exchange gifts anymore, just send cards, congregate at the folks' on the holiday...Christmas is a no-stress time of year, once it doesn't become one of trying to please the retailers....

December 09 2012 at 1:38 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ectullis

I'll Be Broke for Christmas: The Holiday Cash Quiz!. I was broke Long before Christmas.

December 09 2012 at 10:08 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
icantgetnosatisfaction

You can tell all the truthful statements here, just look at the minus signs.

December 09 2012 at 5:33 AM Report abuse -5 rate up rate down Reply