Barnes & Noble Announces Cyber Monday "Steals and Deals" at BN.com
Free $20 Barnes & Noble Gift Card with Select NOOK ® Device Online Purchase Using a MasterCard ®
Get a Free $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card with Every $75 Gift Card Purchase
Enjoy up to 50 Percent off the Season's Best Reading and Entertainment Products
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Online holiday shoppers will enjoy up to 50 percent savings on the season's hottest gifts for the whole family, such as top-selling books and eBooks, educational toys and games, electronics and more. Other exciting BN.com Cyber Monday online specials include:
- Special Gift Card Offer: Receive a free $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card with every $75 Gift Card purchase.
- Bestselling and Classic Books: Get 50 percent off select bestsellers, including Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery, Neil Young's Waging Heavy Peace, George R. R. Martin's Lands of Ice & Fire, Chris Ware's Building Stories, Dayton Duncan's and Ken Burns' The Dust Bowl: An Illustrated History and an exclusive Barnes & Noble edition of Life in Color: National Geographic Photographs, among others. All Barnes & Noble hardcover classics are also 50 percent off, and all Barnes & Noble Leather Collectibles are offered as a "buy one get one for only $10" deal.
- Kids & Teens Books: Get 50 percent off more than 50 books for kids of all ages from toddlers to teens. The Cyber Monday selection features a great assortment of books from bestselling fiction to popular biographies, including Snowmen at Night by Caralyn and Mark Buehner, a special edition of Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer and A Mutiny in Time(Infinity Ring Series#1) by James Dashner, as well as Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started and One Direction Behind the Scenes.
Hottest Educational Toys & Games: Visit BN.com for an incredible "buy one get one 50 percent off" deal on any educational toy or game.*
*Excludes select Lego and LeapFrog items.
- DVD and Blu-ray Titles: Get upto 50 percent off select DVD and Blu-ray bestsellers and new releases online and in stores, including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Midnight in Paris and Bridesmaids.
Additional offers available to customers at BN.com on Cyber Monday include:
- Moleskine Products: Buy one get one 50 percent off on all Moleskine products.
- Boxed Calendars: Get 50 percent off select boxed calendars.
The company's recently announced and acclaimed NOOK® HD and NOOK® HD+ are now available at NOOK.com and in our nearly 700 bookstores nationwide. The lightweight 7-inch NOOK HD and 9-inch NOOK HD+ feature must-see displays for superior reading and entertainment, starting at $199 for NOOK HD and $269 for NOOK HD+.
All orders over $25 qualify for free shipping and, as always, Barnes & Noble Members enjoy free express shipping on all BN.com orders. For more information, visit www.bn.com/cybermonday.
About Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYS: BKS) is a Fortune 500 company and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The company operates 689 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web's largest e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). Its NOOK Media LLC subsidiary is a leader in the emerging digital reading and digital education markets. The NOOK digital business offers award-winning NOOK® products and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store™ (www.nook.com), while Barnes & Noble College Booksellers, LLC operates 667 bookstores serving over 4.6 million students and faculty members at colleges and universities across the United States. Barnes & Noble is proud to be named a J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Customer Service Champion and is one of only 50 U.S. companies so named. Barnes & Noble.com is ranked the number one online retailer in customer satisfaction in the book, music and video category and a Top 10 online retailer overall in customer satisfaction according to ForeSee E-Retail Satisfaction Index (Spring Top 100 Edition).
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained via the Internet by visiting the company's corporate website: www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
NOOK®, NOOK Tablet™, NOOK Color™, NOOK Color™, NOOK Simple Touch™, NOOK Simple Touch™ with GlowLight™,NOOK Store™, NOOK Book™, NOOK Video™, NOOK Reading Apps™, and Read What You Love. Anywhere You Like™ are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. Other trademarks referenced in this release are the property of their respective owners.
About NOOK Media LLC
NOOK reading and entertainment products make it easy to read what you love, anywhere you like™ with a fun, easy-to-use and immersive digital reading experience. With NOOK, customers gain access to the expansive NOOK Store™ of more than 3 million digital books, plus periodicals, comics, apps, movies and TV shows, and the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through free NOOK Reading Apps™ and NOOK Video apps, available at www.nook.com/freenookapps. NOOK owners receive Always Free NOOK Support in any of Barnes & Noble's nearly 700 bookstores. Find NOOK devices in Barnes & Noble stores and online at www.nook.com, as well as leading retailers including Best Buy, Walmart, Target and many others. NOOK products are also available in the United Kingdom through www.nook.co.uk and leading retailers.
KEYWORDS: United States North America New York
The article Barnes & Noble Announces Cyber Monday "Steals and Deals" at BN.com originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.