Deloitte Names ExactTarget Among America's Fastest Growing Companies
ExactTarget Earns Accolade for Sixth Year with 332% Revenue Growth Since 2007
INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget (NYS: ET) announced today that its record-setting global growth earned the company placement in the annual Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM listing of America's fastest growing companies for the sixth time.
Based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2007 to 2011, ExactTarget earned the Deloitte accolade with 332 percent growth over the past five years, increasing annual revenue from $48.0 million in 2007 to $207.5 million in 2011.
"Our growth is fueled by marketers continuing to move dollars from offline channels to digital marketing as they look to drive more relevant and measurable engagement across email, mobile, social media and the Web," said Scott Dorsey, ExactTarget's chief executive officer and co-founder. "Our record growth and inclusion in the Deloitte Technology 500 reflect our unique ability to provide marketers the technology they need to deliver digital marketing results."
ExactTarget has earned placement on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM in 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007 and 2006.
Founded in 2000, ExactTarget has emerged as the largest pure play marketing software as a service company in the world. Headquartered in Indianapolis, the company serves clients worldwide from offices located across the United States, UK, Brazil, Australia, Germany, France and Sweden. The company made its debut on the New York Stock Exchange in March.
ExactTarget's sixth appearance on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 is the latest accolade for the company and its global team. In the past year alone, ExactTarget and its executives have garnered a host of awards and accolades including:
- Named among the fastest growing software companies in Software Magazine's annual Software 500 ranking of the world's largest software providers
- Recognized as a finalist in Forrester Voice of the Customer Award for incorporating customer insights into everyday business decisions
- Co-Founder and CEO Scott Dorsey was awarded Indiana Chamber of Commerce's Indiana Business Leader of the Year
- President, Technology and Strategy, Scott McCorkle was awarded a Silver Stevie Award from the American Business Awards for Information Technology Executive of the Year
- Earned a Silver Stevie Award from the American Business Awards for Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats) and a Bronze Stevie for Contact Center Management Team of the Year
- Awarded national honors in Human Resources from the American Business Awards. ExactTarget's Todd Richardson, senior vice president of Human Resources, was awarded a Silver Stevie Award for HR Executive of the Year and the company's Human Resources team was named a Bronze Stevie recipient for HR Department of the Year.
- Named one of the Best Places to Work in America for Recent College Grads by national career services firm Experience for the second consecutive year
- Named among the Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce for the sixth consecutive year with a top five placement each of the past three years.
The news of ExactTarget's award-winning success follows the release of a new commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of ExactTarget that found 35 percent of marketers ranked managing marketing campaigns across multiple marketing point solutions as one of their greatest challenges - despite 78 percent who said they believe cross-channel marketing is important or very important to their business. To download a complimentary copy of the research, click here.
ExactTarget is a leading global provider of email marketing and cross-channel interactive marketing software-as-a-service solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media and websites. ExactTarget's powerful suite of integrated applications enable marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven interactive marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement, increase sales and improve return on marketing investment. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with offices across North America and in Europe, South America and Australia, ExactTarget trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "ET." For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com .
Kari Brownsberger, 312.329.3980
KEYWORDS: United States North America Indiana
The article Deloitte Names ExactTarget Among America's Fastest Growing Companies originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.