Analog Devices Sustainability Report Available Online
NORWOOD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, published its Sustainability Report 2010/2011 detailing the company's sustainability program, which centers on environmental, health and safety stewardship, and also encompasses economic prosperity and social well-being. The report is available at http://www.analog.com/sustainability, and outlines Analog Devices' approach and progress toward furthering its sustainability goals.
Select notable accomplishments highlighted in ADI's new sustainability report include:
- Upon meeting 2010 environmental performance goals, established new goals to further reduce CO2 emissions, waste generation, water consumption, and energy use five percent by the year 2015.
- Delivered 98 percent of products in less than six weeks, even in the face of catastrophic events such as the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and flooding in Thailand in 2011.
- Eliminated Class I and Class II ozone-depleting chemicals (ODCs) in raw materials to prevent the release of ozone depleting substances with reference to the "Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer."
- Registered a major facility in the Philippines for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification, which assesses sustainable site development, water efficiency, energy efficiency, materials selection, and indoor environmental quality.
- Invested approximately $10 million in employee training to improve the skills of its workforce.
About Analog Devices
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. A leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index. http://www.analog.com
Analog Devices, Inc.
Linda Kincaid, 781-937-1472
KEYWORDS: United States North America Massachusetts
The article Analog Devices Sustainability Report Available Online originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.