Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Issues Update
NAPLES, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Industrial Nanotech, Inc. (Pink Sheets:INTK), an emerging global leader in nanotechnology based energy saving and sustainable solutions is pleased to update its shareholders and supporters of recent activity and progress. The Company has been working tirelessly to execute the opportunities presented by several new and valuable sales channels, especially those in the US roof tile industry on a national scale, identify new markets and sources of revenue, and increased the sales reach of the company considerably in the past several months.
Recent developments include:
1. The Company is intensely focused on maximizing the opportunity presented by the exclusive relationship with the largest roof tile manufacturer in the US, announced in October of 2012, and the significant expertise, reach, and resources of this roof tile manufacturer. Industrial Nanotech, Inc. has been working relentlessly to support these new national sales channels for the Company's patented Nansulate® Crystal clear insulating, UV resistant, and mold/algae/bacteria resistant roof coating for building energy efficiency, adding contractors around the country to their Contractor Referral Network, and further expanding the marketing power for this product at the time of the year when sales traditionally increase in the home improvement and building markets.
2. Industrial Nanotech continues to expand their national and international distributorship network and has signed new distributors recently in South Korea, Sweden/Norway, and Sub-Saharan Africa."We are excited at the expansion of Nansulate® in South Korea, Sweden/Norway, and Africa," stated Francesca Crolley, V.P. Business Development for Industrial Nanotech, Inc. "These territories are very energy conscious and are seeking innovative technologies for sustainability and energy efficiency. We have strong distributors in all three regions who have extensive experience in many of the key markets where our coatings are used. There are several opportunities for the coatings in heavy industry, oil & gas, manufacturing, and green buildings, which our new distributors have already identified, and we look forward to working with them to bring our nanotechnology based solutions to these important and growing regions."
3. The company's Distributor in China, Beijing Woven Energy Efficiency Technologies, is near the end of a 6-month study by Sinopec, China's Oil & Gas Company, to study the suitability of Nansulate® High Heat on offshore drilling platforms for insulation and corrosion control. Preliminary feedback has been very positive regarding the product's ability to perform as needed in the harsh offshore environment, providing thermal insulation and protecting the offshore oil storage tanks from corrosion. Once the project evaluation is completed this spring, the Company looks forward to opportunities in this and many other areas within this large government-owned company.
4. Industrial Nanotech plans to open a R & D Laboratory in Denver, Colorado later this year. They have already begun hiring in-house chemists, engineers, and physicists, and assembling a team of world class PhD consultants and advisors, and are scouting appropriate space in the area. The company will use the facility for its own new product R&D, with ability to expand and provide services to others in the future in the field of sustainable nanotechnology.
5. The Company will continue to develop and bring to market new products to further enhance energy savings and sustainability, innovate green and sustainable energy generation technologies, and to move into other arenas that will increase the scope of product offerings to non-coating materials.
"A number of clients continue to come to us for innovative solutions to critical issues they face in a variety of industries," stated Crolley. "Our R&D team has been working on a variety of new products based upon needs for both surface protection and environmental responsibility and energy conservation/generation, and we look forward to adding these to our portfolio of patented products, further increasing the value of Industrial Nanotech, Inc. for our shareholders."
For further information on Nansulate(R) nanotechnology based coatings and sustainable solutions visit: www.nansulate.com.
Nansulate(R) is the Company's patented product line of award winning, specialty coatings containing a nanotechnology based material and which provide the combined performance qualities of thermal insulation, corrosion prevention, resistance to mold growth, chemical resistance and lead encapsulation in an environmentally safe, water-based, coating formulation. The Nansulate(R) Product Line includes industrial, residential, agricultural and solar thermal insulation coatings. Additional information about the Company and its products can be found at their websites, (www.inanotk.com) and (www.nansulate.com). Blog: www.nansulate.com/nanoblog, Twitter: www.twitter.com/NanoPioneer, Facebook: www.facebook.com/Nansulate.
About Industrial Nanotech Inc.
Industrial Nanotech Inc. is a global nanoscience solutions and research leader and member of the U.S. Green Building Council. The Company develops and commercializes new and innovative applications for sustainable nanotechnology which have been sold worldwide since 2004.
Safe Harbor Statement
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This release includes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, the impact of competitive products, the ability to meet customer demand, the ability to manage growth, acquisitions of technology, equipment, or human resources, the effect of economic and business conditions, and the ability to attract and retain skilled personnel. The Company is not obligated to revise or update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release.
Industrial Nanotech, Inc.
Francesca Crolley, US & Canada: 800-767-3998
International: +1 239-254-0346
KEYWORDS: United States North America Florida
The article Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Issues Update originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.