The 10 Fastest Dying Industries in America
Apr 12th 2012 5:20PM
Updated Apr 13th 2012 12:20PM
IBISWorld is out with a list of 10 American industries that have seen sharp revenue declines, a fall in industry participants and a declining life cycle stage between 2002 and 2012.
Some of the worst hit industries include newspaper publishing, women's and girls apparel manufacturing and appliance repair industries.
Take a peek below in our gallery.
- Appliance Repair
- DVD, Game & Video Rental
- Money market and other banking
- Newspaper publishing
- Recordable media manufacturing
- Hardware manufacturing
- More Galleries on Daily Finance
- Shoe and footwear manufacturing
- Costume and team uniform manufacturing
- Women's and girls apparel manufacturing
- Now here are the countries that will benefit from their exports ...