Researchers have found that people who create concrete mental pictures of their goals are more likely to save money for them. Here's the story of one woman who looked into her own crystal ball, got a clear vision of what she wanted, and implemented a financial strategy that allowed her to achieve it. DailyFinance's Laura Rowley shares the lessons learned along the way.

Introduction to Preferred Shares

Learn the difference between preferred and common shares.

Building Credit from Scratch

Start building credit...now.

Dating

I think all of men want to become a better one, and every woman like a successful man. I know another webstie www.wealthychats.com which can guide you to success.

January 06 2012 at 1:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Baby

It's beautiful and I'm a tal l girl, and I met my boy friend on -- Tal l H,U,B. ?○ m --, you also can check it for date, it's efficient...243467

January 03 2012 at 10:24 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Cheer

I'm a sweet, friendly, honest lady.I've always waiting for a good man who can love me all my life ,so I got Romance2012 on ...T'ALL' HUB.c?m ...told it's the first and best

club for tall people and their admirers. …

December 29 2011 at 10:20 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Juyhkuyhj

OMG,I want to share a mews to you. My best fríènd ,she just has annóuncéd hér wēddīng wīth a rich mān who is a cèlèbrìty !They mèt via~~~~SéêkSúɡárDαd.Сσм ~~~~ ..it is the lārgēst and bēst clúb for rich man with yung and beautiful woman and theìr àdmirèrs to chát ōnlìnè. …You do nǒt hávè to bê rīch ór fāmóùs. ,bùt yōu cān meēt yóùr trùē lòvê , It’s wòrthy ǎ try!
Hopefuul the future doesn"t include hope and change two. We've had QE1and QE2 hope and change two
would be total destruction of America and the economy.

November 18 2011 at 4:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dr. Jason Cabler

It's absolutely right that you have to have a vision for your future if you want to achieve it. That goes for careers, family, money, retirement, etc. Once you have the vision of your future that you want, you have to make sure you don't sabotage it by making dumb mistakes. It can be very easy to get off track if you're not careful.

I just posted an article about how to keep from ruining your future by taking money from your 401k to pay off your debt entitled "Drunken Sailors and 401k's". You can find it here: http://www.cfinancialfreedom.com/CFFwordpress/?p=710

November 17 2011 at 12:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rellvz

Learn the secret of trading at gold trading academy. It produces 90% accuracy in gold trading. No joke! Just google the website and see for yourself!

November 16 2011 at 1:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tomgold125

would be total destruction of America and the economy.

November 14 2011 at 2:33 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Gbjhjkn

My friend just met a rich man on --SeekSugarDad.C óM---
I am a lawyer,young and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Romance'Lover on
---SeekSugarDad.C óM-----it's where for men and women looking for companionship for a fabulous lifestyle, maybe you want to try out :)
--------how can we have a vision of the future when it's virtual?
and when our dollar is based on nothing?
and congress keeps changing the rules daily?
just wondering?

November 14 2011 at 11:33 AM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
gmydogbud

I do believe in having a vision of the future and here's why. Growing up my sibling and I were poor, we lived from hand to mouth, family and friends gave us used cloths and many times food. There was no reason for us to have lived that way except, we had one parent who was an alcoholic. Neither my sibling or myself have a college education, one because in our day those who were not gifted intelluctually , were told that they were NOT COLLEGE Material and the other because there was no money to do so as bills had to be paid and there had to be food on the table, etc.. Both of us had dreams of owning a home, car and living a life we could enjoy. Well neither of us earned a lot of money however we had our dreams to keep us going. While neither of us is a Millionaire - Yet - and are not dripping in jewels or drive fancy cars and are not able to vacation, we both however have lovely homes which are paid for and do not have credit card debt. We both believe in giving a hand to family and friends. We have found that every kindness, whether it be a smile or a kind word or buying a person a cup of soup or coffee does come back to you one hundred fold. Also we believe that if and when we do something for someone, we then forget it and never mention it again, either to that person or to anyone else. We thank God for every blessing we have received. Years ago we read the following: God, You do the thinking and We'll do the work. We have done our best to keep it going! We know how hard life IS because we have lived it - but what ever you do - Don't - Give - Up! Trust in God and Trust In Yourself!

November 14 2011 at 10:02 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to gmydogbud's comment
chris1011

Good for you! You did well.

November 14 2011 at 12:35 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
scottee

how can we have a vision of the future when it's virtual?
and when our dollar is based on nothing?
and congress keeps changing the rules daily?
just wondering?