Introducing Our Improved Quotes Experience Powered by The Motley Fool

DailyFinanceDear Loyal DailyFinance Reader:

At DailyFinance we are always striving to serve you better. That's why we're thrilled to announce our new partnership with The Motley Fool, the world's greatest investing community.

This partnership will both expand our editorial coverage and improve our quotes page, while providing you with unprecedented access to world-class investing advice for free.

To celebrate, Motley Fool co-founders David and Tom Gardner are providing our readers with two exclusive stock picks. Watch the video below to learn more and discover which stocks they're recommending today.

(Simply enter your email below to claim your FREE copy of "2 Top Stocks to Buy Now.")

What's new?

Starting today, you'll notice several changes on our quotes pages, including:

Exclusive Content: In addition to the content from the DailyFinance staff writers you already know and love, your stock quotes pages will now also include up-to-the-minute, exclusive investing advice from the Motley Fool's team of stock analysts, conveniently aggregated for you on your stock quotes page.

A Cleaner Quotes Interface: We've listened to your feedback and have created an easier-to-navigate, faster-loading interface that provides all your favorite data points at your fingertips, with even more data just one click away.

Here's a look at your improved quotes page:

Here is the complete list of the data points you rely on:

Keep watching for more improvements because we're just getting started.

Sincerely,

The DailyFinance Staff

Finding Stock Ideas

Learn to do your research and find investments.

Introduction to Economic Indicators

Measure the performance of the economy.

Randy West

Who here can recommend the best alternative to what A O Hell's portfolio view has become. Do you prefer Yahoo? Bloomberg? Another?

Thanks for the guidance. I'm outta here asap.

September 16 2011 at 12:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tangler12

I LOVE THAT EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME THAT MEANS I'M NOT CRAZY. MOTELY FOOL AND AOL SHOULD ALSO HAVE TOLD US ABOUT THE CHANGE SO WE COULD HAVE PRINTED OUT THE OLD ONE. YOU TOOK AWAY ALL OUR OLD INFORMATION ON THE DATES WE PURCHASED THE STOCK, THE PRICE WE PAID, AND ABILITY TO ADD OR MINUS SHARES OF EACH STOCK. WHAT YOU DID WE CAN GO TO OUR BROKERAGE FIRM. THIS IS NOT A ALGERBRA CLASS. MAKE IT SIMPLE AND TELL US IF THE DIVIDEND IS ANN OR NOT. READ WHAT EVERY ONE ELSE IS TELLING YOU THE SAME. I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO FIGURE OUT YOUR CONFUSING FORMAT.

September 15 2011 at 12:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tangler12

well I liked the old portfolio. I can't add a new stock, put in the amt of shares, and price. The stocks are not in a-z order, I don;t see the price I originally paid for my stock. which is important. I can;t add more shares if I buy more of a stock I own. or if I sell some shares, and I can;t add the date I purchased each stock. so what did u do and why. If we want this type of information we can go to our brokerage account. PLUS YOUR DIVIDEND AMT IS NOT SHOW IT THE AMOUNT IS AN ANNUAL OR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND,. HELP. I WANT TO Add to my portfolio - can we get back the old format?

September 15 2011 at 12:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jbcraigx

This is horrible. How do I retreive my old format with important info. ? Again, this is horrible

September 14 2011 at 10:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
audreyyano

How do I get the old format back?

September 14 2011 at 10:26 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
hkbeeson

A little late but I agree with everyone else, the new format is too big a learning curve for me. Very frustrating. I will be looking for another provider, however, if the old format were to return........

August 18 2011 at 12:34 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
buddy

Please go back to the old format. Thank you.

August 15 2011 at 4:02 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
lzorn49208

wow what a cluster this new format is......give us a option.."yahoo finance here i go"

August 15 2011 at 9:30 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
dsrq

AOL and Motley Fool designers PLEASE read this comment. - PLEASE (on my knees please!!!) GIVE US AN OPTION TO LOOK AT AN ISSUE IN WHAT YOU CAN CALL "CLASSIC" FORMAT. THE OLD WAY WAS MUCH EASIER TO OVERVIEW AN EQUITY IN THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO JUMP ALL OVER THE PLACE TO GET BASIC INFO. (eg. EARNINGS ESTIMATES ALONG WITH THE LAST 2 QUARTER'S NUMBERS RIGHT THERE) THE OLD WAY WAS MUCH, MUCH SIMPLER. DON'T WORRY MOTLEY FOOL - YOU CAN STILL BE THE LEAD ANALYST FOR AOL. MANY READERS WILL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE QUITE SOON TO GET THEIR INFO IF YOU DON'T GIVE US A "CLASSIC" OR "BASIC" QUOTES PAGE. THE "EVOLVING WITH THE TIMES" ARGUMENT DOES NOT APPLY HERE AT ALL. WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US IS A HEADACHE AND NOT A "CLEANER QUOTES INTERFACE". I IMPLORE YOU TO AT LEAST GIVE US AN OPTION TO VIEW THINGS THE OLD WAY. YOU WILL WANT TO KEEP A COUNT TO SEE HOW MANY ARE USING THE "NEW" FORMAT AS COMPARED TO THE TRIED AND TRUE OLD FORMAT. YOU WILL SEE THAT I AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE IS CORRECT IN SAYING THIS NEW FORMAT IS TOO COMPLICATED. PLEASE SWITCH IT BACK. PLEASE SWITCH IT BACK. PLEASE!!!!!!

August 11 2011 at 4:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TED

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. YOU'VE GOT TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THIS CRAP OUT.
DO YOU PEOPLE JUST SIT AROUND AND TRY TO SCREW WITH THE PUBLIC. YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL GO INTO POLITICS. GOD KNOWS YOU CAN ALREADY COME UP WITH IDEAS THAT DON'T WORK. THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE TO PROVE THAT THEORY

August 11 2011 at 11:25 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply