To make it more enjoyable, many national companies offer Tax Day freebies and discounts. Following is a list of breaks to make your Tax Day just a little better:
- If you're tired of filing as single, try your hand at online matchmaking through Chemistry.com. The site is offering three days free beginning on Tax Day.
- You can make copies of your tax returns for free at participating Office Depot stores. There is a limit of 25 pages, enough for most taxpayers to get your 1040 form copied with room to spare.
- If you're working through Tax Day, pick up a baker's dozen of bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for the office from Bruegger's bagels. The cost is just $10.40 with coupon (download one from their site).
- P.F. Chang customers can get a 15% discount on dine-in and take-out meals today.
- Maggies Moo's Ice Cream will give away three-ounce Crumb Cake Fundaes from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. for taxpayers with a sweet tooth.
- While we don't recommend drinking your tax woes away, a tasty beverage at happy hour can be just the thing to wrap up your day. To make it easy for you, McCormick & Schmick's will give customers who order a bar drink a "Tax Relief Certificate" worth $10.40.
- To sweeten the deal, Cinnabon is offering two, free Cinnabon Bites to customers from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- After all those goodies, you might need a work out. Fortunately, Bally Total Fitness offers free workouts today to non-members. Members win, too, since they can enjoy free personal training.
- Top the day off with a free, 10-minute mini-massage offered by Hydromassage.