So, if you're trying to become a saver, you have no more excuses. In the Building Wealth: Strategies and Best Resources to Reach Your Financial Goals Through Saving section on the AIE website, consumers will find the following list of saver resources:
- Saving Smart for Military Families - FINRA Foundation/SaveandInvest.org.
- Mission Retirement - Employee Benefit Research Institute.
- What's Behind Your Financial Decisions? LifeValues Quiz - National Endowment for Financial Education/SmartAboutMoney.org.
- Building Capital: Chapter 1 of The Forbes/CFA Institute Investments Course - CFA Institute.
- Target Date Retirement Funds - Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Retirement Plan and IRA Limits for 2011 - 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy/American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- The ABCs of Saving - Council for Economic Education.
- Personal Finance for Military Families - Investor Protection Trust/Investor Protection Institute
- Savings Resources for Consumers - Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System/The Federal Reserve System.
- Consumer Guide for Financial Self-Defense - Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
AIE is an organization of the 19 leading U.S. financial-related foundations, nonprofit organizations, associations and governmental agencies that focus on investor education.