While we can't confirm that statement, we can say it's the biggest one we've seen since ... Black Friday, at least.
There are 64 pages of items, and prices are valid Sunday, Dec. 5, through Sat., Dec. 11. There are more than 25 free gifts with purchases advertised and everything is available in stores and online (while supplies last).
- Free LEGO Minifigure USB Drive with the purchase of any LEGO construction sets totaling $75 or more ($24.99 value)
- Free Track Pack with any Chuggington purchase totaling $50 or more ($15.99 value)
- Free $25 Toys R Us Gift Card with the purchase of ANY Apple iPod Touch
- Buy one, get one 50% OFF ALL video games, accessories, guides and t-shirts (prices vary)
- Buy one, get one 50% OFF ALL Squinkies toys (prices vary)
- Buy one, get one 50% OFF ALL Lalaloopsy dolls
- Buy one, get one 50% OFF ALL Teacup Piggies
- Save $20 on U-Command Buzz Lightyear (Was $79.99; Now $59.99)
This sale announcement won't be the last before the holidays end. Consumers have shown a willingness to shop again, but retailers know the search for good deals hasn't gone out of fashion.