Here is the recall roundup from the past week:
- AmerTac nightlights, because an electrical short may cause a fire.
- First Years American Red Cross cabinet locks, because they can break, making them useless.
- Mylanta and AlternaGel heartburn and indigestion medicine, because flavoring used in the liquids contained a small amount of alcohol that wasn't listed on product labels.
- Whole Foods Market and Frontier Natural Products Co-op recalled ground nutmeg because of possible salmonella contamination.
- Lowe's recalled 11 million Roman shades after two children were nearly strangled in the shade cords.
- McCormick & Co. Inc. recalled some of its Golden Dipt Fry Easy All-Purpose Batter mix after a manufacturing mistake put funnel cake mix into the boxes instead of the batter mix. The funnel cake mix contained eggs that weren't listed on the box.
- Three types of Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom liquid medicine were recalled because flavoring contained a small amount of alcohol that wasn't listed on the packaging.