HP Expert Day was spawned from HP Windows 7 Expert Days, which drew more than 200,000 users come to HP for answers. On Tuesday, more than 100 experts from HP will be available on the company's forums to answer questions. The experts will include HP staff that has designed the company's products and written its user manuals.
Consumer can ask questions about all-in-one printers, notebooks and laptops as well as desktops and other accessories. The best part of all is that you don't need to be in warranty to get the support and it doesn't matter what type of device you are trying to connect your computer to.
As part of the announcement, HP provided the following examples of the types of problems and questions it will answer and solve.
- Set up and use ePrint
- Troubleshoot the issue you are having
- Set up a Wireless network
- Tweak your product to increase performance
- Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware
- Choose the right video card, power supply, or add the right amount of memory
- Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems.