One must wonder what the world capacity for Elvis Presley memorabilia is; a representative for his estate told the Commercial Appeal that this will be one of 15,000 licensed products based on The King (and LeBron, you'll never be the king to those who remember Elvis).
This is only the first of a planned series of Elvis Potato Heads, each dressed and equipped to represent his most memorable performances.
A quick perusal of the internet market for Elvis memorabilia uncovered these must-haves for the pompadour crowd:
- The Elvis Cuckoo Clock, $179.99
- King of Rock 'N Roll Express Elvis Train, $69.95
- M&M's Characters Sweet On Elvis Figurine Collection, $19.99
- Elvis Presley Happy Halloween Flag, $19.95
- Elvis Presley Collectible Village, $59.95 for each piece, including the Blue Suede Shoes Store and the Hound Dog Diner
- Elvis Presley Toothbrush Holder, $7.95
- Elvis Presley Kitchen Salt & Pepper Shaker Set Blue Suede Shoes $16.95
- Elvis Presley Yahtzee, $19.95
- Elvis Presley Laptop Sleeve, $29.95
- Elvis Presley Nightlight Sparkle, $9.99
Me, I just wish I had $39.99 for an Elvis Deluxe wig; why go Rogaine when you can go rock star?