The Bills app doesn't offer all the functionality of a full-blown personal finance website like Mint.com; instead its focus on bill payment allows it to connect to a wide range of service providers to alert you to bill due dates, new bills, and other account alerts. Since your bills are tied directly to your online accounts if a due date changes you'll know sooner rather than later.
Bills can connect to:
- Credit cards -- Connects to numerous credit cards.
- Communication bills --- Cell phone, home phone and others.
- Household bills -- Cable, electricity, gas and more.
- Loans -- Student loans, car loans, home loans, etc.
- Insurance -- Home, auto, etc.
Bills doesn't try to do everything a personal finance management site does, instead it focuses on bills and does an excellent job of helping you manage them. Perhaps its biggest strength is that you can setup the free app from your phone in about 10 minutes (less if you have just a few bills) and you're done. No need to go online and finish setting something up or remembering another website, although you can login to your account at PageOnce to see more details about each bill. The app can also be password protected to prevent access to your personal information.