There's even an online layaway program called Bill Me Later. Through Saturday, November 28, new Bill Me Later customers will receive $10 off purchases of $30 or more, with no payments for up to 90 days. In addition, all customers who opt to use Google Checkout will receive $10 off purchases of $60 or more.
Watch "The Black Friday (Can't Get No Zhu Zhu Pet) Blues
An original music video from WalletPop.com to get you in the Black Friday mood!
Click here for more great Black Friday coverage!
Last week, Toys R Us began offering early Black Friday deals and said stores would be open at midnight on Thanksgiving with very early door busters. Now, apparently there's less reason to leave the house to get the deals. Online Black Friday discounts begin at 12:01 on Thanksgiving, November 26 through Black Friday, November 27:
* Save 75% Hooked on Phonics® Learning Systems
* Save up to 60% on board games & puzzles
* Save up to 60% on Melissa and Doug® items
* Save up to 60% on hot items for cool girls
* 50% on Barbie™ Dolls and accessories
* Save up to 50% on outdoor fun (ride-on vehicles and street surfing skateboards)
* Save up to 50% on Molly P Original™ Dolls
* Save up to 50% on sports action figures
* Save up to 50% on Star Wars® action figures
* Save 20% off all speaker docks
* Save 15% on all MP3 players
* Save 10% on all guitars
Additional deals will be added at 12:01am on Cyber Monday, November 30, including:
* DJ Hero™ Bundle for $99, originally $119.99
* Band Hero™ Super Bundle $169.99, originally $199.99
* Save up to 70% on Action Figures
* Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Nerf® Blasters
* Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Vtech® Software Titles
And for shoppers who find themselves somewhere between a computer and a store, there's a simplified mobile version of theToys R Us web site now available, letting you buy from any web-enabled mobile device.
For more Black Friday coverage, check out our Cyber Monday Deals and other Black Friday 2009 stories today.