Here's my weekly round up of the best freebies on the web from the past week. You're in for free money, Wifi, turkey-day recipes from top chefs, Kotex samples, and movie rentals. Enjoy!
1. Get $10 from Coinstar when you cash in $40 in coins. Just remember to get your change as a gift card, not cash.
2. You can cross off free Wifi on your Christmas list. Google is footing the bill for free Wifi in 47 airports across the country during the holidays. Participating airports include Miami, Boston and Las Vegas. Plus, Google is working with Virgin America to offer free Wifi on flights over the holidays.
3. Download five-chapters of Thanksgiving recipes from Martha Stewart for free. I'm excited about the pumpkin egg ravioli, crisp goat cheese balls, and deviled eggs. But that's just because I'm on appetizer duty this year.
4. Get a free sample of Kotex ultra thin overnight pads when you share a little information about your um, monthly habits.
5. Get a free movie rental from Redbox with codes available at InsideRedbox. Try code DVDONME or DVDATWAG, which only works at Walgreens. Each code gets you one day free. After that, your credit card will be charged $1/day until you return it.
Take the first steps to building your portfolio.View Course »