Here are this week's Five Fabulous Finds from Coupon Cravings, including free chocolate cupcakes, Trident gum and loads of health and wellness products to make you feel better fast. Plus, get free lunch at QuikTrip, Einstein Bros. and Denny's.
1) Sunday (October 18) is National Chocolate Cupcake Day and Little Debbie Snacks is celebrating by giving away one million chocolate cupcakes (by way of a coupon for a free box).
2) Stop by Walgreens in October to get two free packs of Trident Layers gum. Or, head to Rite Aid for loads of free-after-rebate deals on health and wellness items, like throat lozenges, lip balm and nasal mist (through October 17).
3) There are more great buy-one-get-one-free printable restaurant coupons this week. You can score a free Stuffed Saladwich at Einstein Bros. or a free burger and fries at Denny's. You can also get a free dessert at Mimi's Café when you spend $10 on a meal purchase.
4) If you're headed to the mall, you can get a free Signature Collection travel size item at Bath & Body Works or a free panty at Victoria's Secret. Through Saturday (October 17), you can even get a free GE 4-device universal remote at Staples.
5) Get a free salad, sandwich or wrap at QuikTrip. I shared this deal last week, but the coupon has been reset, so if you printed it last week, you can now print it again! The coupon expires October 21.