Welcome to Five Super Savings brought to you by Deal Seeking Mom. Each week I bring you the best grocery and health and beauty bargains around town.
I've rounded up some of my favorite free and ultra-cheap deals at stores across the U.S. so you can start building your stockpiles!
1. Have you ever wanted to try your hand at warehouse club shopping? Right now you can get a 60-day free trial pass for BJ's Wholesale Club. BJ's is the only warehouse club I'm aware that accepts coupons, so you can definitely get some great bargains there. My favorite items to buy at these stores are milk, produce, and large bags of frozen chicken breasts.
2. In need of replenishing your store of baby wipes? You can get the small packs of Huggies wipes free at Walmart after a printable coupon. Walmart has lots of other free after coupon items currently. Many are using printable coupons, which is great for those of you that don't receive the Sunday newspaper or are new to couponing! However, if you do receive the Sunday paper or are open to purchasing coupons, you can also get free Johnson's Buddies Soaps.
3. Walgreens has tons of great deals this week. Find out how you can earn money purchasing One-A-Day 2O Drink Mix, get free Listerine mouthwash, and also get a free Murine ear drop kit, plus more!
4. Target has opportunities to stock up for free on whole grain Pop-Tarts and Crystal Light drink mixes. You can also score Kashi Trail Mix bars for $0.38 and Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning gel for just $1.49. Plus check out these $9 in Target store coupon savings to save even more!
5. CVS has several great freebies this week as well. Get Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots, Colgate toothpaste, Reach toothbrushes and much more.
If you use products like Swiffer, Cascade, and Febreze, you'll want to sign up for the Home Made Simple coupon booklet for $35 in coupon savings on these products and others!
Take the first steps to building your portfolio.View Course »