Win an iPod touch in the DailyFinance Sweepstakes!
Sep 14th 2009 10:20AM
Updated Dec 4th 2009 3:23PM
So we've decided to give our readers an opportunity to win one by giving away a free iPod touch with 8 GB of storage (worth $199).
That's enough to let you hold up to 1,750 songs, 10,000 iPod-viewable photos and 10 hours of video. Plus you get access to hundreds of games, movies, TV shows and the Internet.
But you can also download our very own DailyFinance iPhone/iPod touch app which gives you free real-time stock quotes, financial news from more than 3,000 sources, interactive charts, plus the ability to create up to 25 different portfolios and watchlists and much more. In fact, The New York Times said it was one of the most convenient apps available and iPhone Central describes the app as useful, fast and responsive and the amount of information available as staggering.
So enter now to win an iPod touch.
- Leave a confirmed comment below telling us what you think will be the next big breakthrough product after the iPod touch. (It doesn't have to be a product from Apple and your answer will in no way affect your chances of winning.)
- Your comment must be left before 5pm on September 28, 2009.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive an 8GB iPod touch (valued at $199).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules. Winner will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Find out about other AOL Sweepstakes!